Author Topic: S24 EP 3 "One World is Out the Window"  (Read 9464 times)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: S24 EP 3 "One World is Out the Window"
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 01:33:37 AM »
Either Colton's got an edit that made him look like a genius, or he really is. Either way, I'm impressed how he managed to get along with some of the other guys so well, have probably the biggest statement in his alliance (which I came to call the CULTon alliance  :lol: ), and still not be targeted.

I'm surprised how easily the fratboy alliance tore down. It was so easy for Jay to switch sides, and I also loved Tarzan's full on straight up honesty during the strategy gathering.  :lol:

I would prefer Bill go instead of Matt because I think Matt's a more interesting player and I found both equally cocky and annoying in their own ways.

I'm so happy for the girls, though I do hate how they were begging for mercy for fire, didn't want to negotiate and became whiny, and when they won, they kinda laugh at the boys. I'm equally surprised the boys have a less reaction to that, even kinda happy with the fact they won the RC/IC. Got me kinda lost.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:29 AM »
Last episode was such a contradiction right? :lol:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 08:25:11 AM »
Last episode was such a contradiction right? :lol:

Heck yes, an exciting (and confusing :umn:) contradiction! Can't wait for the next eppy.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html