Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 3 "One World is Out the Window"

<< < (5/6) > >>

Ruth:
Kudos to the girls for winning not one, but TWO challenges this episode! To think they were so miserable due to the rain at the start of the episode. This is what I call an awesome comeback, and a nice burst of the male ego bubble, especially at the Immunity Challenge. The guys thought they had it all, but up come the women to take them down! Woohoo!

Colton cracked me up so much this episode. I probably won't like him too much in time to come, but now that there isn't a single guy I'm rooting for, it doesn't matter. 'Cos with Colton bitching about guys like Matt and Bill, it adds entertainment to the show. As Tarzan said, Colton is a really intelligent guy, and I think he's going deep into the game whether we like it or not.

Matt was a pre-show favourite but after him acting such a jerk and male chauvinist, I don't care two hoots that he was blind-sided. I always like it when the cocky, seemingly powerful person gets chopped in the end. It must be a huge bruise to his ego as well, being the first guy/third castaway out, especially since he thought he was in control.

I still do not like any of the guys. I'm rooting for Chelsea, Kim and Sabrina! I like Monica as well. Go girls!!!!

Jobby:

--- Quote ---I'm rooting for Chelsea, Kim and Sabrina! I like Monica as well. Go girls!!!!
--- End quote ---

Ahhhh Ruth. :lol:

Kate04:
Too bad for Matt that he hasn't watched enough Survivor Seasons to know that brute strength and arrogance is not a winning combo.  I don't feel enough personalities have emerged yet to know who is really likeable and who is not, but this Season is a breath of fresh air with the BOOT of RI!!! :tup:

Cocoa:
LOVE

Sabrina
Alicia
Chelsea
Monica
Tarzan (I never expected he's adorbz <333)
Colton

Kim
Troyzan
Christina

MEH

Jay
Jonas
Leif
and the other hunky guy (the one who stole at the beginning. :lol:) Why do I forget his name? :lol:

UGH-NNOYING

Kat
Bill

coolio:
Colton =  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version