Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 2 "Total Dysfunction"

<< < (3/4) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I really didn't like the DIY challenge. Why couldn't Jeff have come! I don't like challenges without Jeff Probst commentary! :lol:

These women are just dysfunctional. Monica had the right idea, but she couldn't be heard over all the others! :groan:

coolio:
Hopefully Monica stays over Kat. Also, am I the only one confused why Colton's playing his idol! He has a majority alliance , 5>4! He doesn't need it! That's such a waste!

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on February 23, 2012, 08:57:49 PM ---Hopefully Monica stays over Kat. Also, am I the only one confused why Colton's playing his idol! He has a majority alliance , 5>4! He doesn't need it! That's such a waste!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, playing the idol would be a complete waste. As far as I can tell, there are two alliances of four and they both need Colton's vote to create any sort of majority. I (sadly) don't think he will leave anytime soon, but I hope I am wrong! :lol:

The only woman I'm not particularly liking is Christina. I hope she goes next from that tribe, as I love all the rest of them! I hope they can win Immunity, though! ;)

Ruth:
I feel that Colton used his Idol to get some of the guys on his side. This guy is deep, I believe he'd keep his Idol as long as he can and he's just using it for numbers.

I feel really bad for the girls. They're being TRASHED. I do hope they get their act together 'cos I'm not rooting for a single guy.

I wish that Nina had stayed over Kat. I hope that Kat will be able to keep it together and not get too emotional in the game.

Please, girls, do something!!

Cocoa:
If Colton were a character in a novel/story, he would be a refreshing twist for a villain. He's gives the villain side a new color. :hearts:

Kat should definitely need to be voted out next. Monica randomly targetting Christina <333 (maybe to help her join the Alliance of 5 in voting out Christina? :duno: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version