Author Topic: The River  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
The River
« on: February 15, 2012, 02:32:40 PM »
The River follows the story of wildlife expert and TV personality Emmet Cole. Emmet set course around the world with his wife, Tess, and son, Lincoln, while filming what would become one of the most popular shows in television. After he goes missing deep in the Amazon, his family, friends and crew set out on a mysterious and deadly journey to find him.

Famed explorer Dr. Emmet Cole (Bruce Greenwood) went looking for magic deep in the uncharted Amazon and never returned. The shocking truth about his disappearance is out there, somewhere, just waiting to be discovered. To the millions of kids who grew up watching his nature show, Dr. Cole was a hero. To his own son, Lincoln (Joe Anderson), he was more of an enigma. Now, six months after he vanished, Lincoln is finally ready to bury the past when Dr. Cole's emergency beacon suddenly goes off. At the urging of his mother, Tess (Leslie Hope), Lincoln reluctantly joins her on a search for his father. To fund the rescue, they agree to let Dr. Cole's cagey ex-producer, Clark (Paul Blackthorne), film the mission documentary-style. The mixed crew of old friends and new acquaintances includes the sexy and resourceful Lena (Eloise Mumford), loyal mechanic Emilio (Daniel Zacapa) and lethal bodyguard Captain Kurt Brynildson (Thomas Kretschmann).

I've watched the episodes and it seems pretty interesting/creepy. I had to watch it 2 times to fully understand whats going on.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Re: The River
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »
Yeah, I watch as well. It's pretty interesting but more heatbeat like almost heart attack make you spooky.
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dees-pu7MDA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Dees-pu7MDA</a>

Last nights ep was pretty spooky :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 06:46:21 PM »
A CANNIBALISTIC TERROR STALKS THE MAGUS CREW, AND SECURITY LEADER KURT IS FORCED TO MAKE A HEAVY SACRIFICE TO PROTECT THE GROUP'S SAFETY, ON ABC'S "THE RIVER"

"The Experiment" - The Magus crew find themselves in a stark predicament as they're stalked by a cannibalistic terror while searching through an abandoned research facility following mysterious clues that suggest Dr. Emmet Cole may still be alive. Meanwhile, security force leader Kurt is forced to make a heavy personal sacrifice when it comes to the safety of the crew, on "The River," TUESDAY MARCH 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.