Author Topic: HOTEL HELL (WORKING TITLE)--Gordon Ramsay's New Show!  (Read 25287 times)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
HOTEL HELL (WORKING TITLE)--Gordon Ramsay's New Show!
« on: February 13, 2012, 05:49:52 AM »
From http://www.fox.com/casting.php
FOX AND GORDON RAMSAY CHECK INTO "HOTEL HELL" (working title)
One Potato Two Potato Inc. to Produce New Unscripted Series

FOX and Chef Gordon Ramsay have checked into HOTEL HELL (working title), a new unscripted series from Ramsay's One Potato Two Potato Inc.

After over a decade of running restaurants in some of the top hotels around the world, traveling the globe and running an award-winning boutique hotel in London, Ramsay knows firsthand the crucial importance of surpassing guests' highest expectations. In the series, Ramsay and a team of hospitality experts will travel across the country to fix struggling hotels, mediocre motels and just plain bad bed & breakfasts.

From dirty bedrooms and mold-ridden bathrooms to incompetent staff or customer service that's not up to par, Ramsay and his team will work with the hotel employees to turn these hapless establishments around. As he tries to turn these "No"-tels into successful hotels, Ramsay - in his own inimitable style - will go head-to-head with the owners and staff, raising the tension to maximum capacity. With reputations on the line, one thing is certain: if they can't meet Ramsay's high standards, they will never check out of HOTEL HELL.

"Gordon is amazing to work with and no matter what the premise, he delivers every time," said Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company. "With an unprecedented three shows already on the air, Gordon is an incredible television success, and we're really thrilled to put him through HOTEL HELL on FOX."

"These are stories that everyone can relate to, because virtually all of us have had a bad hotel experience that's turned a holiday or business trip into a total disaster," Ramsay added. "It's time to put the hospitality industry to the test."

"We're thrilled to be working with FOX on this exciting new format, taking Gordon's expertise and applying it to one of the toughest business environments in the world," said Adeline Ramage Rooney, VP Programs & Development at One Potato Two Potato.

If you are an owner who would like to apply for HOTEL HELL (working title), please visit: www.theconlincompany.com/nowcasting/hotelhell.html.

HOTEL HELL (working title) is produced by One Potato Two Potato Inc. (part of the All3Media group). Gordon Ramsay, Adeline Ramage Rooney, Patricia Llewellyn and Ben Adler serve as executive producers.

One Potato Two Potato was founded by Gordon Ramsay and Optomen Television in 2008 to create and produce worldwide programming for Ramsay ventures across all formats including television, digital media and publishing. Renowned for high-quality programming, the company has produced hit series on both sides of the Atlantic, including "Gordon's Great Escape" and "Gordon Ramsay's Shark Bait," both for the U.K.'s Channel 4; the 2009 FOX special COOKALONG LIVE, which was based on the Channel 4 series of the same name; and "My Kitchen," for UKTV's Good Food channel. HOTEL HELL (working title) is One Potato Two Potato's second series venture with FOX. The highly successful MASTERCHEF, co-produced with Reveille, has just finished its second season. The company is also currently in development on projects both within and beyond the food genre for broadcast in the U.K., U.S.A. and Australia. OPTP became part of the All3Media group in 2010. To learn more about OPTP, log onto www.onepotatotwopotato.tv.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: HOTEL HELL (WORKING TITLE)--Gordon Ramsay's New Show!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 01:02:10 PM »
We have seen several places that could use his help. Didn't stay in either one since we thought our lives were too valuable to risk giving them a chance.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 10:17:28 AM »
The premises of this show  was taken from a show that was aired on the BBC channel called The Hotel Inspector. It's the same setup as Kitchen Nightmares except with hotels.

I used to watch it all the time and then it wasnt  being aired anymore. NOW i know why! Ramsey  taking this idea to the US was brilliant on his part!

I went  to a location, RIVER ROCK INN where Ramsey was doing  this show locally and when i crashed the film site  I was  asked to come back saying  they would let me in.

This link is PRE Ramsey's visit http://cp.zidster.com/River-Rock-Inn/ 
They are way over priced for that location and  the deco is defiantly 60's early 70's. The town in general is mostly tourist/seasonal. When i looked at the prices i was like NO WAY they are getting that money unless the other hotels  that are way nicer and cheaper are full!

I applied for a reservation previously but was declined saying they were FULL to capacity.  But that didnt stop me at all. I never made it back to the relaunch invite due to being sick. I saw what it was before hand and they definately picked a  great hotel for  the makeover

here are some pics that I took while casing the joint!  I found a fan and asked her to take a pick of me in front of the building  and  I look horrible!! But im posting it anyway!!

The other  pic of Ramsey inside the hotel was taken by another fan  I found via google.

Here's a write up of his visit to Milford PA's location :

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/tv-chef-from-hell-creates-buzz-in-milford-1.1260321#axzz1mN9tezUX
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:20:04 AM »
Thanks for being RFF's reporter Ugot! The place obviously needs a makeover starting at the front of the building.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:01:25 AM »
Starting April 6th!

Fox Schedules Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell,' More Midseason Dates
The chef's fourth series for the network debuts in April at the conclusion of his "Kitchen Nightmares."
2:02 PM PST 2/10/2012 by Michael O'Connell

Following the recent news of its rejiggered Tuesday comedy block and the return of Bones, Fox is firming up the rest of its midseason.

Its only new addition, Gordon Ramsay's Hotel Hell, arrives on April 6.

It marks Ramsay's fourth series with Fox and follows a similar premise to Kitchen Nightmares.

Appropriately enough, it's also taking Nightmares' time slot. The recently renewed restaurant intervention series concludes its current run on Friday, Mar. 30 at 8:00 p.m. Hotel Hell debuts the following week as Fringe's new lead-in.

Other confirmed finales on Fox include Napoleon Dynamite (Mar. 4), Alcatraz (Mar. 26) and The Finder (Mar. 29).

Source

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »
is this new reality show is a crossover between Big Brother and Iron Chef? :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 11:35:43 AM »
is this new reality show is a crossover between Big Brother and Iron Chef? :duno:

No, I think it will be more like a Kitchen Nightmare makeover only with hotels or Bread and Breakfast places. Hotel Hell is supposed to start Friday April 6, taking the Kitchen Nightmares time slot on Fridays. I can't wait to see if the first episode highlights the River Rock Inn that is near Ugot.  :wohoo:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 11:50:41 PM »

No, I think it will be more like a Kitchen Nightmare makeover only with hotels or Bread and Breakfast places. Hotel Hell is supposed to start Friday April 6, taking the Kitchen Nightmares time slot on Fridays. I can't wait to see if the first episode highlights the River Rock Inn that is near Ugot.  :wohoo:
I don't think Hotel Hell will beat Undercover Boss on Friday.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
hmmmmmm!  That's a good point.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 12:27:20 AM »
On Tuesday, May 29, Chef Ramsay returns for an all-new season of HELL’S KITCHEN (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), followed by the Season Three debut of MASTERCHEF (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). In Season 10 of HELL’S KITCHEN, aspiring restaurateurs once again will be put through an intense culinary academy to prove they possess the right combination of ingredients to win the life-changing grand prize. Beginning Monday, June 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), the hit cooking series expands to twice per week with all-new episodes Mondays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Tuesdays (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Following HELL’S KITCHEN on Tuesdays is MASTERCHEF (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). The series will feature Ramsay, restaurateur Joe Bastianich and chef Graham Elliot, as they challenge a new batch of amateur cooks by testing their palates, knowledge and determination to follow their dreams of making a mark in the culinary world.
In HOTEL HELL premiering Monday, June 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), Ramsay will travel to San Diego, CA; Coeur D’Alene, ID; Cambridge, NY; Milford, PA; and Windsor, VT to fix horrid hotels, awful inns and just plain bad bed and breakfasts. To come to grips with the problems, he will endure hotels at their worst – from filthy bedrooms and mold-ridden bathrooms to dreadful room

service and incompetent staff – all so you don't have to. Hotel owners and employees will be put to work to try and turn around their failing establishments. With reputations on the line, one thing is certain: if they can’t meet Ramsay’s high standards, they will never check out of HOTEL HELL.

MONDAYS, BEGINNING JUNE 4
8:00-9:00 PM              HOTEL HELL (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM            HELL’S KITCHEN (Monday Time Period Premiere)

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10151435793835557
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 12:30:17 AM »
http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/03/fox-reveals-summer-2012-premiere-dates/

HOT SUMMER NIGHTS BEGIN THIS MAY ON FOX

“SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE” LAUNCHES NEXT SEARCH
FOR AMERICA’S FAVORITE DANCER THURSDAY, MAY 24

GORDON RAMSAY SERVES UP NEW SEASONS OF
“HELL’S KITCHEN” AND “MASTERCHEF” TUESDAY, MAY 29

RAMSAY’S “HOTEL HELL” OPENS DOORS MONDAY, JUNE 4

This summer, FOX heats up with the Season Nine premiere of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, the return of Gordon Ramsay’s HELL’S KITCHEN and MASTERCHEF, plus the premiere of Ramsay’s HOTEL HELL.

Back for a ninth season, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE kicks off with a two-hour premiere Thursday, May 24 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). The following week, on Wednesday, May 30 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), the Emmy-nominated hit dance competition series moves into its regular time period. This season’s auditions in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas and Salt Lake City feature host Cat Deeley and resident judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, as well as guest judges Adam Shankman, Debbie Allen, Tyce Diorio, Lil’ C, Stacey Tookey and Jesse Tyler Ferguson. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE will air once a week, and each jam-packed two-hour show will feature awe-inspiring performances, as the contestants compete to be named America’s Favorite Dancer. Additional SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE schedule information to be announced.

On Tuesday, May 29, Chef Ramsay returns for an all-new season of HELL’S KITCHEN (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), followed by the Season Three debut of MASTERCHEF (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). In Season 10 of HELL’S KITCHEN, aspiring restaurateurs once again will be put through an intense culinary academy to prove they possess the right combination of ingredients to win the life-changing grand prize. Beginning Monday, June 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), the hit cooking series expands to twice per week with all-new episodes Mondays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) and Tuesdays (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT).

Following HELL’S KITCHEN on Tuesdays is MASTERCHEF (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). The series will feature Ramsay, restaurateur Joe Bastianich and chef Graham Elliot, as they challenge a new batch of amateur cooks by testing their palates, knowledge and determination to follow their dreams of making a mark in the culinary world.

In HOTEL HELL premiering Monday, June 4 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), Ramsay will travel to San Diego, CA; Coeur D’Alene, ID; Cambridge, NY; Milford, PA; and Windsor, VT to fix horrid hotels, awful inns and just plain bad bed and breakfasts. To come to grips with the problems, he will endure hotels at their worst – from filthy bedrooms and mold-ridden bathrooms to dreadful room service and incompetent staff – all so you don’t have to. Hotel owners and employees will be put to work to try and turn around their failing establishments. With reputations on the line, one thing is certain: if they can’t meet Ramsay’s high standards, they will never check out of HOTEL HELL.
Additional summer premiere date and schedule information to be announced.

FOX 2012 SUMMER PREMIERE DATES
(All times ET/PT)
THURSDAY, MAY 24:
8:00-10:00 PM            SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (Season Premiere)
TUESDAYS, BEGINNING MAY 29:
8:00-9:00 PM              HELL’S KITCHEN (Season Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM            MASTERCHEF (Season Premiere)
WEDNESDAYS, BEGINNING MAY 30:
8:00-10:00 PM            SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE (Time Period Premiere)
MONDAYS, BEGINNING JUNE 4
8:00-9:00 PM              HOTEL HELL (Series Premiere)
9:00-10:00 PM            HELL’S KITCHEN (Monday Time Period Premiere)

http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/03/fox-reveals-summer-2012-premiere-dates/
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 04:46:57 PM »
Here we go! Promo 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTnrSEYrH_Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTnrSEYrH_Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB</a>

YAY YAY YAY!!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 06:44:05 AM »
:ty: LoveRocked!!!  :jumpy:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 03:48:09 AM »
Hotel Hell - Gordon talking about that show "Hotel Hell Preview"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QZc2-LWawd0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QZc2-LWawd0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 02:58:08 AM »
Hotel Hell Exclusive: Gordon Ramsay Really Only Has 3 Demands When It Comes to His Room, OK?

You’d think celebrity chef and notorious curmudgeon Gordon Ramsay would be a brutally demanding guest when he’s booking a vacation getaway. But that’s simply not the case, Ramsay reveals in this exclusive promo from his upcoming Fox reality series, Hotel Hell.
All he really needs in a hotel room are a comfy bed, great room service, and a working television. Simple, right?
Well, it’d also be lovely if the room didn’t ping Ramsay’s list of three things he hates in a hotel. Also, it shouldn’t come with any exploding light fixtures or set off his CSI-style blue-light technology.
Oh, bloody hell, just watch the exclusive promo embedded below to get a sense of what hospitality crimes Ramsay will be uncovering when Hotel Hell has a two-night premiere starting Monday, August 13 (8/7c on Fox). Then hit the comments and tell us if you’re excited to see Ramsay’s new series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvcuxVG8n8U&feature=player_embedded

http://tvline.com/2012/08/01/hotel-hell-exclusive-gordon-ramsay-preview/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 07:01:18 PM »
Hotel Hell premieres tonight on Fox at 8pm ET/7pm 7CT.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2qDAUeQiyS4?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2qDAUeQiyS4?</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »
Watched it. It's just very mediocre, isn't it? Gordon's still better with the cookie shows. :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »
Yup, and plus the mean him. That's about it. Apparently there's another Hotel GB??????