Author Topic: S24 EP 1 "Two Tribes, One Camp, No Rules"  (Read 13819 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S24 EP 1 "Two Tribes, One Camp, No Rules"
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 09:54:22 AM »
Remember you can watch LIVE right here every week. ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 09:59:05 AM »
Just watched this ep online thanks to Kandace and loved it! I <3333 Christina, and <33 Sabrina, Kim and Alicia (only because of the drama she creates) The only men I like are Trozyan and Tarzan.

aussie, do u know what's the best youtube channel to watch this mate?

Pass on the link to me, too, people. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
Just watched this ep online thanks to Kandace and loved it! I <3333 Christina, and <33 Sabrina, Kim and Alicia (only because of the drama she creates) The only men I like are Trozyan and Tarzan.

aussie, do u know what's the best youtube channel to watch this mate?

Pass on the link to me, too, people. :lol:

Okay nevermind. I've downloaded it fast (from illegal means of course. :hides: )! :lol:

Interesting twist. Its definitely a nice and fresh air for the show and I love it! The castaways for this season (especially the women) are definitely amazing (especially Sabrina, Alicia, and Chelsey). Colton is also the new villain that everyone would hate-to-love / love-to-hate. Its definitely an amazing idea to put a Man tribe versus a Women tribe in one same beach (this is exemplified in the steals and peace treaties they make, and internal and external conflicts of a tribe).

Personally, I love Sabrina, Alicia, Chelsey (for being wise about the chickens, nice <3), Colton (for manipulating both sides, for which he can choose whichever side he wants to utilize), Jonas (I don't know why I love him), and Matt (or the one who talks all the time, not sure of his name :lol:).

Of course there are invisibles. They are inevitable in the beginning. :lol: But right now, the men are overshadowed by the feisty, wise women in terms of personality (but the men too, suprisingly, don't bite the apple of temptation!).

Looking forward for this season. :) I definitely did not watch the last two seasons because I just feel bored with Redemption Island.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 03:05:33 AM »
*DELETE*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:34:28 PM by SuperTux »
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 03:06:44 AM »
I'm not at all homophobic or anything but Colton is just way too gay for me. He sounds like a little girl. He drove me crazy the whole time!  :groan:
Is it called a campy boy in English?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2012, 03:10:13 AM »
I'm not at all homophobic or anything but Colton is just way too gay for me. He sounds like a little girl. He drove me crazy the whole time!  :groan:

He should form a new Tribe, called Gayynono instead of 'Man'nono....  :snicker:
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 03:17:52 AM »

He should form a new Tribe, called Gayynono instead of 'Man'nono....  :snicker:

:lol:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 06:25:41 AM »
I was sad Kourtney had to leave like that. I was gonna root for her!

I was forcing myself to not have positively biased views on Christina because that's what I did for Edna last season, but she really is fierce and stands to defend herself the moment she feels something would be used as a reason to vote her out. Imo, she defended herself VERY well and I feel she completely owned Alicia, who I'm neutral with (I love that she's playing the game hard, reminds me of Tracy from Micronesia, only with more control). I also feel Kim and Sabrina will be strategic and strong players, especially Kim.

I dislike Michael, right from the moment he took the axe. I understand it's legal and is a good advantage, but I wouldn't do that. It'd definitely bite me back if I did. At least he's kinda smart enough to not say he did it (correct me if I'm wrong). I guess he just rubbed me the wrong way. I also feel Colton misrepresented himself (or maybe the edit). It looks like if any drama were to start in Manono, it's from him, which of course would be exciting. I don't know what to feel about Matt, it looks like he's just got a negative edit. The only man I feel from the premiere that would play the game to win in an effective way is Troyzan. I hope I'm not wrong.

Overall, the women imo have the better edit. I found myself rooting for the women more than the men. It definitely was interesting seeing the dynamics of the two tribes play out. It definitely looks similar to how the dynamics of sex play out in the real world. That's just from my observation.

I am rooting for: Christina, Leif, Matt, Kim, Sabrina.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 06:30:23 AM »
How many people quit the show because of injury or other unpredictable incidents in Survivor history? Let's count... Can they form a new season?
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »
How many people quit the show because of injury or other unpredictable incidents in Survivor history? Let's count... Can they form a new season?

James would have to form a tribe of his own with two injuries! :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2012, 06:44:16 AM »

James would have to form a tribe of his own with two injuries! :lol:
We'll count that. :lol3:
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »
My favs:

Boys: Matt!
Girls: Kim!

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2012, 01:43:33 AM »
No. Actually it turned to be really a blessing in disguise. As you may already know, later she was diagnosed as having malicious ovary cancer. The tumor, which has been removed, was grapefruit-sized big.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2012, 04:40:38 AM »
Wow, I have no idea what to make of this episode. Only the first episode, and a heck load of drama. Right now, I feel that the men are extremely ungentlemanly. First with the stealing, then being all high and mighty with the girls, and refusing to continue the challenge. I get it that this is a game, but at least play fair and with class.

So the women are not only at war with the men, but also among themselves. I'm totally rooting for the women, but they don't seem to be in very good shape right now. The positive thing is that they seem to be getting more edit than the guys (maybe 'cos they had to go to Tribal Council). But at this point in time, I really hope that a girl wins. 'Cos every guy has annoyed me to some extent this episode.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »
Guess which tribe I'm already rooting for?

WOMEN = DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

No. Actually it turned to be really a blessing in disguise. As you may already know, later she was diagnosed as having malicious ovary cancer. The tumor, which has been removed, was grapefruit-sized big.

Omg, are you serious! Indeed a blessing in disguise and I'm so darn happy that she detected it soon enough! Hope she's fine now!

Colton is just ewww, but he's also making the game damn interesting. I actually really think Christine is smart and Alisia is freaking dumb. Oh gawd, if you have no fire you'll probably freeze to death on the second night. So just SHUT UP. LOL.

Okay, this is not much of a good season premiere with the first episode someone having to go home... but they made it up with the twists and drama... to be honest... the challenge is LAME. -_-

I'm rooting for any of the girls and I think they've got loads of screentime (and Matt)... so this is going to be an interesting season. I still think a woman will win it all. :lol:

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
I loved the episode. I think it's interesting to watch both tribes on one camp! I love Sabrina & Colton right off the bat, lol

Alicia = Annoying. Send her home. Thanks.

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 05:14:27 AM »
Just watched it...

I like Leif and Tarzan... I find Colton disturbing?  :lol:  Guess I'm not very comfortable with people like him...

For the girls, I like Christina and Chelsey... Alicia... kinda okay... maybe she will be voted out because of her too much strong personality...

Overall, nice start of the season!
Chance favors prepared minds.