Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S24 EP 1 "Two Tribes, One Camp, No Rules"

<< < (8/9) > >>

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: racer on February 17, 2012, 06:38:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: SuperTux on February 17, 2012, 06:30:23 AM ---How many people quit the show because of injury or other unpredictable incidents in Survivor history? Let's count... Can they form a new season?

--- End quote ---

James would have to form a tribe of his own with two injuries! :lol:

--- End quote ---
We'll count that. :lol3:

Squall16:
My favs:

Boys: Matt!
Girls: Kim!

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on February 17, 2012, 06:25:41 AM ---I was sad Kourtney had to leave like that. I was gonna root for her!

--- End quote ---
No. Actually it turned to be really a blessing in disguise. As you may already know, later she was diagnosed as having malicious ovary cancer. The tumor, which has been removed, was grapefruit-sized big.

Ruth:
Wow, I have no idea what to make of this episode. Only the first episode, and a heck load of drama. Right now, I feel that the men are extremely ungentlemanly. First with the stealing, then being all high and mighty with the girls, and refusing to continue the challenge. I get it that this is a game, but at least play fair and with class.

So the women are not only at war with the men, but also among themselves. I'm totally rooting for the women, but they don't seem to be in very good shape right now. The positive thing is that they seem to be getting more edit than the guys (maybe 'cos they had to go to Tribal Council). But at this point in time, I really hope that a girl wins. 'Cos every guy has annoyed me to some extent this episode.

Jobby:
Guess which tribe I'm already rooting for?

WOMEN = DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

--- Quote from: SuperTux on February 18, 2012, 01:43:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: realshowfan on February 17, 2012, 06:25:41 AM ---I was sad Kourtney had to leave like that. I was gonna root for her!

--- End quote ---
No. Actually it turned to be really a blessing in disguise. As you may already know, later she was diagnosed as having malicious ovary cancer. The tumor, which has been removed, was grapefruit-sized big.

--- End quote ---

Omg, are you serious! Indeed a blessing in disguise and I'm so darn happy that she detected it soon enough! Hope she's fine now!

Colton is just ewww, but he's also making the game damn interesting. I actually really think Christine is smart and Alisia is freaking dumb. Oh gawd, if you have no fire you'll probably freeze to death on the second night. So just SHUT UP. LOL.

Okay, this is not much of a good season premiere with the first episode someone having to go home... but they made it up with the twists and drama... to be honest... the challenge is LAME. -_-

I'm rooting for any of the girls and I think they've got loads of screentime (and Matt)... so this is going to be an interesting season. I still think a woman will win it all. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version