The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Best TAR Leg

<< < (3/18) > >>

Dom:
I detest the word epic and everything that it stands for, so I'll try not to use it in my epic description of my most epic legs.

I absolutely loved the Dubrovnik leg in Season 12. Not necessarily for the tasks, which were pretty straightforward, but that city is just unlike any other in the world.

I've also got a soft spot for Penang in Season 16 after I retraced that leg last year.

I also loved the first Russian leg of Season 13, but more for the people. The soldiers laughing as Dandrew struggled with the boot camp and the Russian baker all in one leg? Perfect TV!

The Season 5 El Nido leg was classic as well. The drama of that episode was unique!

choroneko:
My favorite legs were the Egypt legs,Cairo and Luxor, in season 5. Simply because of how well they presented the country. I remember being in awe while watching the majestic beauty of Egypt. Generally, season 5   has some of the best legs in terms of visual and drama ;)

BayBay:
Can I just say the TAR 12 starting sequence was AWESOME!! Classic cars and the Playboy Mansion <3

Declive:
Well,there is some great legs i would like to talk about it :

TAR10 : Madagascar,awesome!
TAR12 : Burkina Faso,Lithuania,Taiwan!
TAR14 : Romenia!
TAR15 : Japan,Estonia,Sweden!
TAR16 : Argentina,Malaysia,China,Seychelles
TAR17 : England,Ghana,Sweden,Norway,Russia,South Korea,Bangladesh!
TAR18 : Australia,Japan,China,Austria,Brazil
TAR19 : Indonesia,Malawi,Denmark,Belgium and Panama.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Dom El on February 01, 2012, 04:46:20 PM ---I absolutely loved the Dubrovnik leg in Season 12. Not necessarily for the tasks, which were pretty straightforward, but that city is just unlike any other in the world.

--- End quote ---

I definitely have to agree with this! Dubrovnik- in my opinion - is just about the most beautiful place TAR has ever gone to. Such a phenomenal leg! :hearts:

A lot of other terrific legs mentioned here! :colors Like most people said, there's really too many to mention! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version