The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race coincidences/irony/karma/poetic justice

<< < (16/24) > >>

Platrium:
TAR25 & TAR22 connections/coincidences:
1.) 5 teams on flight 1, 6 teams on flight 2.
2.) New twist introduced and everyone (especially those on the 1st flight) was determined to win it.
3.) Last team to get on flight 1 won the leg.
4-5.) Brooke & Robbie and Mona & Beth was last at some pint in the leg, but both teams caught up in the roadblock. They finished 3rd and 4th respectively at the roadblock, but one team got ahead of them at the pit stop. Coincidentally, the one team that got ahead of them were FF teams.
6.) Beach destinations definitely.
7.) Jump off from a cliff and jump off from a plane. Either way, I love the view.
8.) Roadblock with sand, and digging.
9.) Sign-up sheet for flights. Two teams per flight.
10-11.) Mona & Beth and Michael & Scott got to the sign-up board 3rd to the last, but they were both on the last flight. The team that got ahead of them (Max & Katie and Lisa & Michelle) struggled at the roadblock.
12-14.) The roadblock quitting and intense footrace. 3 teams: firefighters, couple, and blondes. The couple suggested the quitting in both seasons.
15-16.) The teams that finished 7th are couples. They were from the first flight, but they were last on the sign-up sheet. Their struggles in the roadblock also made them take a while.
17.) When 10 teams were present at the roadblock, the 1st team already checked in.

Did I miss any? :) Please let me know.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Platrium on September 27, 2014, 09:14:40 AM ---Did I miss any? :) Please let me know.

--- End quote ---
18 - 19.) The eliminated teams placed 11th and were bitter about their elimination. :funny:
20.) The teams who received the special 1st place prize are couples.
21.) The Pit Stop greeters are female.

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Platrium on September 27, 2014, 09:14:40 AM ---TAR25 & TAR22 connections/coincidences:
1.) 5 teams on flight 1, 6 teams on flight 2.
2.) New twist introduced and everyone (especially those on the 1st flight) was determined to win it.
3.) Last team to get on flight 1 won the leg.
4-5.) Brooke & Robbie and Mona & Beth was last at some pint in the leg, but both teams caught up in the roadblock. They finished 3rd and 4th respectively at the roadblock, but one team got ahead of them at the pit stop. Coincidentally, the one team that got ahead of them were FF teams.
6.) Beach destinations definitely.
7.) Jump off from a cliff and jump off from a plane. Either way, I love the view.
8.) Roadblock with sand, and digging.
9.) Sign-up sheet for flights. Two teams per flight.
10-11.) Mona & Beth and Michael & Scott got to the sign-up board 3rd to the last, but they were both on the last flight. The team that got ahead of them (Max & Katie and Lisa & Michelle) struggled at the roadblock.
12-14.) The roadblock quitting and intense footrace. 3 teams: firefighters, couple, and blondes. The couple suggested the quitting in both seasons.
15-16.) The teams that finished 7th are couples. They were from the first flight, but they were last on the sign-up sheet. Their struggles in the roadblock also made them take a while.
17.) When 10 teams were present at the roadblock, the 1st team already checked in.

Did I miss any? :) Please let me know.

--- End quote ---

When the first flight teams ( 25 ) and second flight ( 22 ) teams were running to the sign up board the Same music was playing

Platrium:
TAR26 Karma:
After Kurt & Bergen gave their date night pass to Matt & Ashley, they won a better prize by winning the following leg.

Platrium:
Adam & Bethany were 1st on the start of the final roadblock. However, they left last and finished last on the final leg.

Hayley & Blair were also 1st on the start of the second roadblock, but she lost their million after the roadblock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version