The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race coincidences/irony/karma/poetic justice

<< < (22/24) > >>

Leafsfan.:
For TARCAN: S3,S4,S5 had the second boots last in the intro. For S4 and S5 the second last team in the intro was the first boot.

Philimination:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on July 12, 2017, 10:44:15 PM ---For TARCAN: S3,S4,S5 had the second boots last in the intro. For S4 and S4 the second last team in the intro was the first boot.

--- End quote ---

???

nrh2110:
Don't know if anybody said this but in TAR 25, the 6 teams on the first flight to London from St Thomas were the final 6 teams that season.

LIMES

NELs:
Now I'm going to give you guys a geography lesson first, before I start with the coincidences. So in East and South East Asia people consider the number 4 unlucky, even to the extent of going to 3 to 5, and skipping 4 completely in elevators. It is usually referred to death. Now what does all this have to do with what I'm going to be saying. Well TAR's first visit to China there were only 4 teams left. The majority of China visits in eastward routes usually end up being in the final 4. (1, 6, 11, 14, 16, 17, 27, 28, and 30) The first visit to South Korea was visited on the fourth season, and you guessed it there were 4 teams left. All visits to South Korea thus far in TAR US have had it always be the final 4. The first visit in Vietnam there were 4 teams left, as well as Taiwan. I just find this stuff interesting and no one has talked about this yet. What are your guys' thoughts on this.

EDIT: Talk about coincidences, this was my 44th post on this forum. Weird how the world works sometimes.

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: NELs on March 30, 2018, 12:34:15 AM ---Now I'm going to give you guys a geography lesson first, before I start with the coincidences. So in East and South East Asia people consider the number 4 unlucky, even to the extent of going to 3 to 5, and skipping 4 completely in elevators. It is usually referred to death. Now what does all this have to do with what I'm going to be saying. Well TAR's first visit to China there were only 4 teams left. The majority of China visits in eastward routes usually end up being in the final 4. (1, 6, 11, 14, 16, 17, 27, 28, and 30) The first visit to South Korea was visited on the fourth season, and you guessed it there were 4 teams left. All visits to South Korea thus far in TAR US have had it always be the final 4. The first visit in Vietnam there were 4 teams left, as well as Taiwan. I just find this stuff interesting and no one has talked about this yet. What are your guys' thoughts on this.

EDIT: Talk about coincidences, this was my 44th post on this forum. Weird how the world works sometimes.

--- End quote ---

And your post is posted at 12:34, yeah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version