Author Topic: TAR 20: Nary Ebeid and Jamie Graetz *Federal Agents*  (Read 58354 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 20: Nary Ebeid and Jamie Graetz *Federal Agents*
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 11:18:25 AM »
Thanks Declive  :)  I hope I like it here, I tried another Amazing Race forum and they said I had to state my opinion and then leave threads, not much of a 'discussion' forum lol.

Oh ,here we have everything!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 12:24:39 PM »
Thanks Declive  :)  I hope I like it here, I tried another Amazing Race forum and they said I had to state my opinion and then leave threads, not much of a 'discussion' forum lol.

Welcome to RFF starrynight. feel free to discuss away. It's not much of a discussion if you aren't free to have one is it!  :lol:

:welcome2: :ty4posting :welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2012, 05:45:53 PM »
I've now realised that the American love of these interview flashbacks in reality TV could well work against the suspense in this show.  Anyone they interview is pretty much safe, right?  The show is edited alright otherwise (ok some bits are a bit manipulated or made up for continuity but I'll go along with it). but this interview technique has to be used more cleverly otherwise it spoils the pay off at the end.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »
No, because they may well show an interview snippet from the eliminated team...so no guarantees!

But :welcome: to RFF starrynight!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2012, 04:42:05 AM »
They seemed disappointed finishing 5th, but they took on the apples task which was always a gamble with no certainty of finishing quickly and really needed some luck.  The other task may have sounded less appealing but it was more straightforward.

Funny to hear Mark say Bopper likes Jamie.  Can't say i'm surprised as she can have a spark to her which some of us find appealing  :-[, but apart from the fact she already has a partner I think Bopper would be too simple minded for her anyway. 

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »
Isn't Bopper married? :umn:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2012, 02:49:16 AM »
Funny to hear Mark say Bopper likes Jamie.  Can't say i'm surprised as she can have a spark to her which some of us find appealing  :-[, but apart from the fact she already has a partner I think Bopper would be too simple minded for her anyway.
Bopper having a thing for Jamie?  :eww I do think Jamie is the hottest girl this season, besides Rachel.  :-[

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2012, 07:26:06 AM »
To me the hottest girl is Vanessa by far, then Jaime, she's cute... both Rachels are meh... I don't like Nary's face but she has a great body  :-[

But .... IS BOOPER MARRIED OR WHAT??? I found that coment from Mark really awkward.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2012, 07:56:52 AM »
But .... IS BOOPER MARRIED OR WHAT??? I found that coment from Mark really awkward.

I was wondering\thinking the same thing :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2012, 11:24:07 AM »
To me the hottest girl is Vanessa by far, then Jaime, she's cute... both Rachels are meh... I don't like Nary's face but she has a great body  :-[

Hell Yeah! But Rachel (BB) is hot too. Rachel (Dave) is not.

I think Bopper is married , and Jamie too!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 12:48:34 PM »
Back to Jamie and Nary please.

And Jamie is engaged. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 01:53:16 PM »
Back to Jamie and Nary please.

And Jamie is engaged. :tup:

Oh poor Bopper :'(

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 02:04:20 PM »

Hell Yeah! But Rachel (BB) is hot too. Rachel (Dave) is not.

I think Bopper is married , and Jamie too!

Nah, Rachel BB looks like Boy George. Back to Nary and Jamie i think their best chance to stay is using the U turn, they get ahead the other teams along the way but they get behind at the pit stop.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:09:34 PM by maxen »

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 04:18:26 PM »

Vanessa is the most conventionally pretty looking, but maybe that is partly because of plastic surgery to make her look that way.  I'm sure she mentioned something about her nose in an earlier episode.  She is kind of intense which may attract some as well.  But the lively character of Rachel BB enlivens her looks in more ways perhaps.  And Jamie does have a freshness to her quite a lot of the time.

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2012, 11:01:17 PM »
Glad these girls are still in it!  :hoot:
They got a lucky break but if they want to stick around, they really are going to have to up their game.
I wonder if they really have it in them.

Hope so because I would much rather watch these two in action than yet again a crying Rachel (Brenchel) or a bitchy dramaqueen Vanessa, who seem to both heavily rely on the physical strength of their male partners for the most part.  :(

ETA: Thought the remark about their male collegues thinking about them both together in the shower, but in other circumstances was quite funny.  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:05:42 PM by Topita »
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2012, 03:08:47 AM »
What happened to Nary in the plane?
Bring on the 21!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2012, 06:17:36 AM »

I think she just wanted to sleep and the camera just zoomed in on her. An "unglam" moment probably.  :lol:

I <3 these two! :D

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2012, 06:50:33 AM »
Glad these girls are still in it!  :hoot:
They got a lucky break but if they want to stick around, they really are going to have to up their game.
I wonder if they really have it in them.

Hope so because I would much rather watch these two in action than yet again a crying Rachel (Brenchel) or a bitchy dramaqueen Vanessa, who seem to both heavily rely on the physical strength of their male partners for the most part.  :(

I like them as they bring something different to the race, but I like those other two groups as well.

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2012, 07:55:43 AM »

I think she just wanted to sleep and the camera just zoomed in on her. An "unglam" moment probably.  :lol:

I <3 these two! :D

Really? I thought she was unconscious :faint:
Bring on the 21!

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2012, 08:02:35 AM »
I could not resist

Bring on the 21!

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2012, 08:07:00 AM »
Is that sleeping with open eyes?? :lol:

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2012, 01:16:06 PM »
Just watched this episode online, and I have to say that I have totally lost respect for these two. Honesty is an important virtue, and they flat out lied, on camera, to other racers about what they do. I'm sure some will argue that this is just a tiny little white lie, and some will argue that they are justified because they racing for a million dollars.

But such arguments are invalid. A person either holds a value, or they do not. A person that manipulates their values according to the situation at hand, can never be trusted. There will always be the next "important", "urgent", or "exceptional" situation that will give them an excuse to set values aside and do whatever they want.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2012, 01:19:01 PM »
Jamie is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful  :hearts:

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 01:56:20 PM »
Just watched this episode online, and I have to say that I have totally lost respect for these two. Honesty is an important virtue, and they flat out lied, on camera, to other racers about what they do. I'm sure some will argue that this is just a tiny little white lie, and some will argue that they are justified because they racing for a million dollars.

But such arguments are invalid. A person either holds a value, or they do not. A person that manipulates their values according to the situation at hand, can never be trusted. There will always be the next "important", "urgent", or "exceptional" situation that will give them an excuse to set values aside and do whatever they want.

It's a game.  I doubt it's the first time this has happened, and it's certainly happened on Big Brother before.

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 02:57:14 PM »

It's a game.  I doubt it's the first time this has happened, and it's certainly happened on Big Brother before.

It's just a game. It's okay to lie. Everyone does it.
It's just a first date. It's okay to lie. Everyone does it.
It's just my resume. It's okay to lie. Everyone does it.
It's just a loan application. It's okay to lie. Everyone does it. 
It's just my tax return. It's okay to lie. Everyone does it.

It's just my integrity. It's okay to lie about it. Everyone does it.

Bull****.