The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Nary Ebeid and Jamie Graetz *Federal Agents*

<< < (24/24)

maxen:

--- Quote from: Joab on June 03, 2012, 01:22:25 AM ---Highly unlikely we will see them in Allstars/UB... But if Amanda and Kris were given a second chance, I think they should too!

They were more interesting than other all-female teams and... to be truth, they were really ripped off by a gender discrimination random weird task. Building a tent in Africa??

Please give them another chance to be on the show CBS! :hrt:

--- End quote ---

X2... i understand some people don't want them back but if there is a WTF choice i want these two for a second chance.

AR FAN:

--- Quote from: -mxn- on June 13, 2012, 09:54:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on June 03, 2012, 01:22:25 AM ---Highly unlikely we will see them in Allstars/UB... But if Amanda and Kris were given a second chance, I think they should too!

They were more interesting than other all-female teams and... to be truth, they were really ripped off by a gender discrimination random weird task. Building a tent in Africa??

Please give them another chance to be on the show CBS! :hrt:

--- End quote ---

X2... i understand some people don't want them back but if there is a WTF choice i want these two for a second chance.

--- End quote ---
No thanks, they were a waste of space the first time. Hopefully Clarie would be available, with Brook, next time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version