The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Mark Jackson and William "Bopper" Minton *Best Friends*

<< < (3/27) > >>

LoveRocked:
I like them!!! <3333333 I think is my favorite.

carlsbad_bolt_Fan:
I want these guys to win. Probably the most genuine team I've seen since the cowboys (Jet & Cord and the Aussie's from TARA1). But, I'm just not sure how worldly wise they are.

ERamos:
Mark & Bopper FTW  :hrt:

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Joab on January 25, 2012, 02:05:44 PM --- But this team may be a little too aggressive for my liking.

--- End quote ---
True that . I have a feeling of f 6 for this team.

ZouLy:
some writing from Kentucky media :

--- Quote ---Clay Countians to compete on 'Amazing Race'
By Herald-Leader Staff Report
Posted: 12:00am on Jan 26, 2012

Two best friends from Manchester will be among the 11 teams competing on the next season of the sprint-around-the-world reality show The Amazing Race.

William "Bopper" Minton, 41, a motorcycle mechanic, and Mark Jackson, 45, a former inspector for the state agriculture department, are part of the 20th season of the eight-time Emmy-winning show, which premieres at 8 p.m. Feb. 19 on CBS.

For their official team photo, the men show off their Bluegrass State pride: Both are wearing University of Kentucky T-shirts.

Jackson made news earlier this year when he was among the people whom new state Agriculture Commissioner James Comer fired without cause.

Among the teams that Minton and Jackson will compete against are a pair of Border Patrol agents; federal agents; twins; divorced Texans; and last year's Big Brother winner, Rachel Reilly, and her fiancé and fellow houseguest, Brendon Villegas.

This season, teams will visit Paraguay and Azerbaijan while traveling through five continents and 22 cities and racking up nearly 40,000 miles.

Minton and Jackson come from a long line of Kentuckians competing on The Amazing Race. Previous seasons have featured former University of Louisville athletes Jen and Kisha Hoffman, who won their encore season last year; Gary and Mallory Ervin of Morganfield; David and Mary Conley of Pike County; and Dennis and Andrew Hyde of Richmond.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/01/25/2043064/clay-countians-to-compete-on-amazing.html#storylink=cpy

Related Stories
Ex-U of L stars win 'The Amazing Race'
'I'm tired,' says 'Amazing Race' winner
Kentucky duo get a second shot on 'Amazing Race'
Ex-Miss Ky. to compete on 'Amazing Race'

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version