The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Elliott Weber and Andrew Weber *Twins*

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name: Elliot Weber
Hometown: Scottsdale, Ariz.
Connection to your teammate: Twins
Current occupation: Musician

Describe what you do: I’m a singer/songwriter based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
How will these skills help you win The Race? Music is a universal language and it’s very competitive.  I will take my aspirations for music and life, and use them to race for first.
Three words to describe you: Competitive, passionate and loyal.
Favorite hobbies: Music, soccer and working out.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Tommy Lee
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Sean Connery
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Finishing my last record.  It was a grueling process, but a great product. Be on the look out for it in spring 2012.
What scares you most about traveling? Nothing much, but I guess not having a parachute.
What excites you most about traveling? The unexpected in terms of culture and people…I love to people watch.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He doesn’t stick up for himself enough.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to Australia.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope my brother and I will grow even closer and begin many new chapters in our lives personally and together.

Name: Andrew Weber
Hometown: Menlo Park, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Twins
Current occupation:  Professional MLS Player

Describe what you do: I am a professional goal keeper in Major League Soccer.  Day in and day out I train and compete to keep my skills up so that I am ready for the season beginning to end.
How will these skills help you win The Race? Being an athlete I am always pushing myself and my teammates to be the best.  Having this mindset and attitude allows me to put my team in a position to be successful.
Three words to describe you: Confident, humble and level.
Favorite hobbies: I enjoy playing with my dog, Harley, going to concerts and outdoor activities such as hiking, body boarding, etc.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Professional soccer player Iker Casillas
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Brandon Boyd (from the rock group “Incubus”)
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Becoming a professional athlete.
What scares you most about traveling? Nothing really scares me about traveling. Long trips can get irritable but I manage. It’s part of my job. I guess at times it can get uncomfortable/frustrating if you are in a country where you don’t speak the language or are not able to communicate with the locals.
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world and experiencing all the different cultures across the globe.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I feel that we communicate very well.  But I hope we can get past the times when we are dishonest with each other. With both of us being super competitive there are times where we want to do things “my” way instead of doing it together or “our” way.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He has a short fuse at times and like me, he can be impulsive without thinking thing through. There are circumstances where he doesn’t put himself first.  He doesn’t practice what he preaches.  He needs to stop making the same mistakes.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to venture to the beaches of Thailand because they are amazing.  I love the water and the photos look exotic.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope it can bring us together and make our bond that much stronger.  Hopefully we can work through some of the things that we need to sort out in our relationship i.e. work more for each other and not as individuals. Win or lose he is my best friend and we’ll always have each other’s back.

http://www.youtube.com/v/POjIwD2hf_k?version=3&hl

Prophet:
I like them from first impression and would not be surprised if they made the final 3. I hope people don't turn on them because they are a strong male team.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Prophet on January 25, 2012, 09:31:02 AM ---I like them from first impression and would not be surprised if they made the final 3. I hope people don't turn on them because they are a strong male team.

--- End quote ---

That's usually me, but never with twins! ;)

Prophet:
RFFers seem to have a twins fetish :lol:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Prophet on January 25, 2012, 09:36:31 AM ---RFFers seem to have a twins fetish :lol:

--- End quote ---

Ain't that the truth! :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version