Author Topic: TAR15: Cheyne Whitney & Meghan Rickey - Dating  (Read 55114 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Re: TAR15: Cheyne Whitney & Meghan Rickey - Dating
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »
Congrats, Meghan and Cheyene :party:
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »
<3 them. strongest team to ever run the race

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2011, 07:21:04 PM »

:hearts: I think so too! I think they were one of the most balanced teams ever! <3
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2011, 08:14:16 PM »

:hearts: I think so too! I think they were one of the most balanced teams ever! <3

Yup, It's is. :hearts: <3
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS MEGHAN & CHEYNE!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
Amazing Race Winners Meghan Rickey & Cheyne Whitney Marry!

Talk about one amazing night!

Amazing Race winners Meghan Rickey and Cheyne Whitney gathered over 200 of their closest friends and family for their romantic and stylish nuptials Saturday evening at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.

"I'm a little bit hoarse, a little sick, but I'm excited," Rickey told PEOPLE. "This is our day!"

Added Whitney: "It's been perfect. The ceremony couldn't have been better."

With a nod to the Amazing Race, the couple included three teams of contestants from the show in the bridal party: Tiffany Michelle and Maria Ho (professional female poker players); Sam and Dan McMillen (brothers who finished in second place); and recently divorced Brian Kleinschmidt and Ericka Dunlap (former Miss America and her husband who finished in third place).

The bride wore a strapless satin A-Line dress with sweetheart neckline and jeweled bodice, and the bridesmaids wore long, Slate chiffon dresses.

She walked down an aisle sprinkled with rose petals on Hard Rock Hotel's Woodstock outdoor deck, providing guests with sweeping views of downtown San Diego.

The couple exchanged vows with ArtCarved wedding bands. Meghan's was a platinum band that matched her diamond engagement ring, and Whitney's ring features channel set diamonds. "I couldn't let Meghan have all the fun, so I got a little bling myself," he said.

Their first dance was "Is This Love" by Bob Marley.

In keeping with their romantic theme, the hotel created a specialty cocktail, Love Potion No. 9, consisting of sweet tea vodka with fresh lemonade and a splash of orange juice.

Guests feasted on hors d'oeuvres of vegetable spring rolls with sweet & sour sauce, caramelized pear & brie purse, hibachi beef skewers with a teriyaki glaze and red peppers.

The elegant dinner began with a salad of roasted asparagus with arugula, shaved fennel, sherry vinaigrette and a balsamic port syrup. Entrees were a choice of free range chicken two ways: herb seared chicken breast and chicken confit with a truffle chicken reduction and truffled white cheddar mac-n-cheese or braised short ribs bordelaise with fresh horseradish gremolata, smashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.

Capping off their very sweet night was an equally pleasing dessert extravaganza from Sweet Cheeks Bakery. A vanilla bean sour cream cake filled with chocolate ganache and raspberry preserves; frosted with American butter cream. Guests also had their choice of decadent cupcakes.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20487898,00.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, 11:50:18 PM »
Megan & Cheyne together with Tiffany

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2016, 06:48:39 PM »
Meghan sent this to share with you all!  :<3

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/u41pZSU0xSY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/u41pZSU0xSY</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2016, 09:44:24 AM »
Really nice vid!
Congrats Meghan & Cheyne! :conf: