Author Topic: TAR 20: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly *Engaged*  (Read 99936 times)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: TAR 20: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly *Engaged*
« Reply #175 on: May 03, 2012, 09:09:41 PM »
Rachel is a nice person who isn't good under pressure.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
Rachel is a nice person who isn't good under pressure.
Bravo, bravo! :hearts:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2012, 01:55:29 PM »
So is Dave Brown :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2012, 08:42:18 PM »
So is Dave Brown :lol:

For him, pressure is any noise whatsoever. :P I do like them though and wouldn't mind them winning. Mainly for Rachel of course though.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2012, 10:23:29 PM »
I ALSO do LOVE underdogs, and it would be a fairytale ending to see Brenchel win, the team that never won a leg and got bullied ends up on top  :hearts:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2012, 12:00:41 PM »
I think this is my favorite picture of her :lol3: She looks like she is being lowered as live bait :lol3:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »
I think this is my favorite picture of her :lol3: She looks like she is being lowered as live bait :lol3:

:lol: That looks funny!

Less than 20 hours to go! Can't wait!  :hearts:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #182 on: May 06, 2012, 02:30:35 AM »
Can't wait til Rachel makes Television HISTORY as the first person to win 2 different reality shows <3 :lol:

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #183 on: May 06, 2012, 09:15:53 AM »
So I'm right if Rachel wins TAR she would be the first person to win two popular reality shows in the same season and in this. Case even though she's teammates with Brendon you would have to say that Rachel has once again been the dominating of the 2 on the tasks.Even though Brendon has ran marathons and was a swim coach Rachel has been the star of the star of Tar20 along with Mark and Bopper no matter if they win or not.Granted the Boring Rachel and her annoying husband won the majority of the 1st place legs and even if they lose because of a mistake if that's what happens Rachel has done great on the race also without having won a 1st place leg along with Brendon.The haters of theirs will always hate them and not give them their props or Rachel even if it was brenchel who had won all those legs.No matter what place they finish or if they win realty and tv. Watchers need to finally give brenchel/Rachel her due in being a great competeor and realty star.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
So I'm right if Rachel wins TAR she would be the first person to win two popular reality shows in the same season and in this. Case even though she's teammates with Brendon you would have to say that Rachel has once again been the dominating of the 2 on the tasks.Even though Brendon has ran marathons and was a swim coach Rachel has been the star of the star of Tar20 along with Mark and Bopper no matter if they win or not.Granted the Boring Rachel and her annoying husband won the majority of the 1st place legs and even if they lose because of a mistake if that's what happens Rachel has done great on the race also without having won a 1st place leg along with Brendon.The haters of theirs will always hate them and not give them their props or Rachel even if it was brenchel who had won all those legs.No matter what place they finish or if they win realty and tv. Watchers need to finally give brenchel/Rachel her due in being a great competeor and realty star.
Wow, the star of the star of Tar20(??)... She probably would not have gotten past Episode 2 if it wasn't for Mark giving her the answer at the RB.  In addition, Brendon was also forever having to calm and comfort her and talk her through her breakdowns.  You must have been a superfan of Flo as well, she contributed just as much (air time).

While Rachel is a strong, motivated person, as well as a strong competitor, her personality is so overbearing and 'in your face!' that it turns many people off.  "We're not here to make friends.... NObody come between me and MY million dollars!"  She is a poor winner in so many ways and is an even poorer loser.  I'd bet you'd have seen a lot more of the BB 'YAY... <sob>... YAY... <sob>' if they actually had 24/7 coverage of her the entire race. 

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #185 on: May 06, 2012, 11:59:07 AM »

If your idea of a great reality star is someone who whines and complains, who presents a false front to the camera, who escalates petty comments into full blown quarrels, who has to be consoled by her partner at every turn, and plays the victim every chance she gets - then yes, Rachel R is a great reality star.

But I find it a sad commentary about the viewing audience when those qualities are valued more highly than the quiet resourcefulness, strength, and grace under stress exhibited by Rachel B.

The fact that you find Rachel B. "boring" says far more about you than it does about her.

And once more for the record, no one "hates" Rachel R. This is a term SHE put out there ("Let them drink their Hateorade") so as to be able to play the victim. This is one of the most obvious manipulations she has performed. If you can't see this one, then of course you can't see the other more subtle ones she does.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #186 on: May 06, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »
Rachel was the one who began the famous fight at the airport in their way to Tanzania.  Brendon and Ralph were talking on a civilized way, until she participated of the discussion ("listen, why don't you both get out of our faces?"), and everything blew up (with some little disinterested help of Art & JJ  :lol:).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2012, 01:04:55 PM »
Rachel was the one who began the famous fight at the airport in their way to Tanzania.  Brendon and Ralph were talking on a civilized way, until she participated of the discussion ("listen, why don't you both get out of our faces?"), and everything blew up (with some little disinterested help of Art & JJ  :lol:).

Huh?  How you can work that out from the little snippets they show in the HLs of it all I really don't know, maybe you have some psychic powers.  Anyway I think we all know that Vanessa started it at the watermelons.  Bopper and Mark have even said Vanessa's main purpose was to prey on 'poor Rachel' (their words). 

Rachel Reilly has definitely been one of the stars of the series.  Brendon is far from encouraging at times, his lack of sympathy at the head shave was sickening.  All the good guys like Rachel and all the bad ones (JJ/Art/Vanessa) don't, it doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2012, 01:07:13 PM »
I tend to agree that Rachel was not an innocent lamb in that conflict, but Vanessa had plenty to do with it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2012, 01:22:51 PM »
So does anyone know if they are at TARCon?

NVM, they aren't.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »
Rachel doesn't need Vanessa but Vanessa clearly thought she needed Rachel.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »
I tend to agree that Rachel was not an innocent lamb in that conflict, but Vanessa had plenty to do with it.

That's my point (and by the way, as Louie & Michael with Brent/Caite vs. Carol/Brandy, Art & JJ were nourishing that animosity every time they could - the U-T in Tanzania is a proof).
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:52:33 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »
The other teams are not lying Bitchy Vanessa, jealous boring rachel and the Bully patrol all were against brenchel/Rachel from before show started.If it wasn't for Brenchel and Team KY this season would have been one of the most boring ever.Who wants to see Team Bullies and Robo Dave and Yawn wife win all the legs NoOne unless your their family!Granted Bullys were worse with Vanessa then Team Military But Brenchel were good enough to make it to the finals.And those fans who have followed them and Rachel for 2 yrs know that they are not only the most kindest and caring human beings to ever be on reality tv and treat their fans like their friends they hangout with but Phil said the same thing about them in his tv guide interview along with Team ky and the majority of racers on this season.The same hateful fans who just love to watch rachel on tv wouldn't have a life if they didn't have spread their hate on every website they can find.But CBS knew what they were doing Rachel is Tv gold and watching her win and having all those haters crying or angry will be my biggest thrill ever I can't wait. :umn:

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
Rachel doesn't need Vanessa but Vanessa clearly thought she needed Rachel.

:lol3:

How on earth do you figure that? It is exactly the opposite; Rachel NEEDS someone to pick on her so she can play the victim. And if that doesn't happen, then she overreacts to some trivial occurrence so she can play the victim, as we have seen several times throughout the legs.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2012, 02:48:41 PM »
I would like to see Team Army win all the legs, and I'm not related to them at all nor do I know them personally (though I wouldn't mind meeting them) :lol:

And for the record, I don't hate Brenchel, I just don't like them.

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »
The other teams are not lying Bitchy Vanessa, jealous boring rachel and the Bully patrol all were against brenchel/Rachel from before show started.If it wasn't for Brenchel and Team KY this season would have been one of the most boring ever.Who wants to see Team Bullies and Robo Dave and Yawn wife win all the legs NoOne unless your their family!Granted Bullys were worse with Vanessa then Team Military But Brenchel were good enough to make it to the finals.And those fans who have followed them and Rachel for 2 yrs know that they are not only the most kindest and caring human beings to ever be on reality tv and treat their fans like their friends they hangout with but Phil said the same thing about them in his tv guide interview along with Team ky and the majority of racers on this season.The same hateful fans who just love to watch rachel on tv wouldn't have a life if they didn't have spread their hate on every website they can find.But CBS knew what they were doing Rachel is Tv gold and watching her win and having all those haters crying or angry will be my biggest thrill ever I can't wait. :umn:

...sigh...

You just don't get it, do you?  Until you can wrap your head around the fact that THERE IS NO HATE FOR RACHEL, that some of us merely find her childish and irritating, then there is no possibility of having a rational discussion with you.

And please note that it is you who insists on giving derogatory labels to certain teams and people - demonstrating the very "hate" for them that you find so distasteful when you imagine it directed at Rachel.   

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »
Uhhhhhhhhh. :stare People are really divided on Rachel... :lol:

Hoping Brenchel wins! :jam:

Offline slpdx

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »

...sigh...

You just don't get it, do you?  Until you can wrap your head around the fact that THERE IS NO HATE FOR RACHEL, that some of us merely find her childish and irritating, then there is no possibility of having a rational discussion with you.

And please note that it is you who insists on giving derogatory labels to certain teams and people - demonstrating the very "hate" for them that you find so distasteful when you imagine it directed at Rachel.

Well said, BlueSky.   

But just a question for Kungfu because I must have missed something.  I can't seem to recall one time in either the aired shows or the extra videos where Rachel B acted or said something inferring jealousy of Rachel R.  Can you let me know what I missed.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2012, 04:18:15 PM »

...sigh...

Well said, BlueSky.   

But just a question for Kungfu because I must have missed something.  I can't seem to recall one time in either the aired shows or the extra videos where Rachel B acted or said something inferring jealousy of Rachel R.  Can you let me know what I missed.

Davechel could U-T Brenchel - as Art & JJ gently demand to their allies at the airport while they wait to travel to Tanzania -, but they chose not to.  If there was something like that, what a better opportunity than that to demostrate it.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #199 on: May 06, 2012, 04:19:45 PM »
Bluesky stop your trolling & Brenchel jealousy.