Author Topic: TAR 20: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly *Engaged*  (Read 99950 times)

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 20: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly *Engaged*
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »
Actually I too think that Brendon is probably a really nice guy. I have no issue with him. I feel sorry for him, actually.

Rachel, on the other hand - ewwwww. For one thing, she is 100% all about her - how she feels, how someone has been mean to her, that she is tired, etc, etc, etc. Never do you see her worried about Brendon or trying to make him feel better. (Brendon, on the other had, is constantly tending to her). She is extremely self-centered.

A second is that she never takes any personal responsibility for the clashes that happen. Anyone with any life experience knows that in arguments and altercations, both sides have done things to cause them, and both sides have missed opportunities to avoid or mitigate them. Rachel, however, acts as if she is a totally innocent victim of other mean nasty people. Hogwash.

A third is that she is extremely manipulative. Surely you do not believe that those are real tears you are seeing? They are just one of the many tools in her attention-getting toolkit.

In short, I have little use for a manipulative, self-centered drama queen.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »
Brendon & Rachel are awesome. As are their friends Bopper & Mark, Nary & Jamie, Kerri & Stacy, and the Clowns.  :hearts: The "nice" teams of TAR20  :luvya:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »
kungfuwoman,

You are entitled to your opinion, but give me a break! Rachel (partner to Brendon) is a whiny brat who is into manipulation.

This is based solely on what I have seen in Amazing Race 20, as I have no interest in what she did on BigBrother.

All of it is in self defense. Most of her hate is unwarranted IMO

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2012, 12:38:46 PM »
kungfuwoman,

You are entitled to your opinion, but give me a break! Rachel (partner to Brendon) is a whiny brat who is into manipulation.

This is based solely on what I have seen in Amazing Race 20, as I have no interest in what she did on BigBrother.

All of it is in self defense. Most of her hate is unwarranted IMO

Self-defense? Then how do you explain away the crying and whining even when she and Brendon are alone, such as in a taxi? How do you explain away the fact that Brendon has to manage her over and over again, calming her down, talking her out of her moods, catering to her emotional neediness?

(Actually not alone - the cameraman is there, which Rachel is all too aware of. She is performing. One has to be able to tell the difference between real and faked emotions.)

That is the very definition of manipulation, being needy and acting like a victim so as to coerce sympathy and attention from others. And Rachel is very, very good at it - as witnessed by the fact that she even has many RFF members fooled.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »
I agree with you, except that Brendon doesn't manage her. He is overbearing and makes it worse. But yes she is the ultimate drama queen and actor.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2012, 01:59:38 PM »
I agree with you, except that Brendon doesn't manage her. He is overbearing and makes it worse. But yes she is the ultimate drama queen and actor.
If that's the case, then you shouldn't like these guys.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »
Dave can get uptight, but White Rachel balances him <333333

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2012, 02:09:11 PM »
Dave can get uptight, but White Rachel balances him <333333
Whuh? White Rachel? Like BB Rachel is afro american or hispanic.  :res: BB Rachel is white too.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »
I mean white hair. :lol: I call them Red Rachel and White Rachel. :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »
If that's the case, then you shouldn't like these guys.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2012, 02:26:07 PM »
Prophet, Rachel is not an actor, she is not a drama queen, thats Vanessa.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2012, 02:33:47 PM »
Prophet, Rachel is not an actor, she is not a drama queen, thats Vanessa.

hmm...they're pretty similar IMO except Rachel cries more

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »
No, Vanessa takes it a step further and attacks personally Rachel has only attacked on a gameplay. Lets stroll down memory lane

Big Brother 12
"Floaters grab a life vest, KRISTIN" Calling Kristin a floater, someone who does nothing in the game.
I forgot the quote, but Rachel got pissed at Kathy for not letting her win and called her a floater to
After Rachel got evicted and then returned she called Ragan nasty things saying how he kissed *** to get himself further in the game

Big Brother 13
"Some of us like Porsche, Cassi" Cassi called Rachel CATTY and Rachel said her gameplay sucked
"You got caught Danielle, and Dominic will pay for it" Shelly exposed Danielle's plan to Backdoor Jordeff, and Rachel told them they were her targets and Dominic(already nominated) would pay for her scheming
I think she called Kalia/Adam/Shelly floaters. Thats gameplay

BUT She was a good guy. She protected Shelly's head from a raging Jordan <3 :lol:
"Stop it Jordan! OMG!"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q1hDixxpX4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4q1hDixxpX4</a>

Vanessa, attacked Rachel's breasts and nose and basically her in general. Nasty. Rachel  >>>>> Vanessa

Rachel IS a GOOD person, she has a low self esteem and everyone uses that against her except her true fans :)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2012, 02:51:33 PM »
whatever you say

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
No Kandace, let's NOT stroll down memory lane. We are speaking about what we are seeing on TAR20.

What Rachel did on BB is no more relevant to the discussion than the missions Dave flew, or the arrests Jamie and Nary made, or the children Dave and Cherie entertained in hospitals.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2012, 04:22:20 PM »
Um excuse me, I was defending Rachel :res: I said she attacks on gameplay and NEVER personally, unlike Vanessawitch. :res: :res:

ETA: I did the "memory lane" thing because all her hate is from her legacy that she left behind on Big Brother. Ktia
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 04:32:36 PM by Kandace »

Offline Bluesky

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2012, 05:21:00 PM »
Um excuse me, I was defending Rachel :res: I said she attacks on gameplay and NEVER personally, unlike Vanessawitch. :res: :res:

ETA: I did the "memory lane" thing because all her hate is from her legacy that she left behind on Big Brother. Ktia

First of all, there is no "hate" here at all. No one hates Rachel; SHE is the one that has spoken that word, not others (witness: "Let them drink their Hateorade"). Nothing that has been done by any of the teams at any time warrants such a strong emotion.

Second, I (and I believe some other commentators) have not watched so much as a second of Big Brother. I am basing my assessment (not "hate") purely on what we have been shown in TAR20.

Third, taking a simple assessment and calling it "hate" is itself a manipulative technique.

Fourth, I am only talking about Rachel here, not Vanessa. You are in effect saying that Rachel is good because Vanessa is even worse. That is a totally invalid and illogical argument.

Fifth, I'm not going to change your mind, and you are not going to change mine. So perhaps we should just stop now and let others talk.

jiajia12

« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2012, 05:21:42 PM »
Rachel is special,hatred is just jealous :groan:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »

First of all, there is no "hate" here at all. No one hates Rachel; SHE is the one that has spoken that word, not others (witness: "Let them drink their Hateorade"). Nothing that has been done by any of the teams at any time warrants such a strong emotion.

Second, I (and I believe some other commentators) have not watched so much as a second of Big Brother. I am basing my assessment (not "hate") purely on what we have been shown in TAR20.

Third, taking a simple assessment and calling it "hate" is itself a manipulative technique.

Fourth, I am only talking about Rachel here, not Vanessa. You are in effect saying that Rachel is good because Vanessa is even worse. That is a totally invalid and illogical argument.

Fifth, I'm not going to change your mind, and you are not going to change mine. So perhaps we should just stop now and let others talk.

Art & JJ/Davchel/Vanessa all "dislike" her for no reason. Brenchel never did anything to them. What actions have made you dislike them? None. Yes she cries, but every team on the race has cried. She has a low self esteem. If you saw a poor nerdy kid in High School crying, would you laugh at him and say mean things?

~~
Rachel is special,hatred is just jealous :groan:

This so much.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2012, 05:27:03 PM »

Your first two points are true for me too and I agree with the fifth as well :tup:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2012, 05:27:41 PM »
Art & JJ/Davchel/Vanessa all "dislike" her for no reason. Brenchel never did anything to them. What actions have made you dislike them? None. Yes she cries, but every team on the race has cried.

Prophet, Davchel likes Brenchel, you shouldn't be a hatin.

:duno:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »
What?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2012, 05:32:13 PM »
Just confused :umn:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2012, 05:33:31 PM »
On your like of Brenchel, you should direct it towards Brenchel

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2012, 05:35:24 PM »
What like of Brenchel?