The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly *Engaged*

<< < (3/55) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: carlsbad_bolt_Fan on January 26, 2012, 12:21:31 AM ---Ok, I've been lurking here for awhile. Love the site and it's insight on the various TAR shows around the world.

When I saw that Brenchel was POSSIBLY one of the teams I cringed. When I saw the CBS meet the teams and realized they were ACTUALLY on this season... :gaah:

I followed big brother and I COULD NOT STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM. That's all I'm gonna say.

--- End quote ---
:welcome: to RFF carlsbad_bolt_Fan!

eragon:
This is the first time I've seen them, but why do I have this feeling that I'm gonna hate them? I'm getting a Brent/Caite vibe.  :lol:

Hopeaboveall:
Oh this season is going to lots of crying and backstabbing with these two. Especially the trouble maker Rachel.  Should be fun to watch this train wreck ......

Prophet:
:bigwelcome to RFF, Hopeaboveall!

carlsbad_bolt_Fan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 26, 2012, 06:51:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: carlsbad_bolt_Fan on January 26, 2012, 12:21:31 AM ---Ok, I've been lurking here for awhile. Love the site and it's insight on the various TAR shows around the world.

When I saw that Brenchel was POSSIBLY one of the teams I cringed. When I saw the CBS meet the teams and realized they were ACTUALLY on this season... :gaah:

I followed big brother and I COULD NOT STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM. That's all I'm gonna say.

--- End quote ---
:welcome: to RFF carlsbad_bolt_Fan!

--- End quote ---
Thank you very much!

Prediction: First messy/disgusting roadblock Rachel has to do, they are done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version