The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 20: Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly *Engaged*

(1/55) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name: Brendon Villegas
Hometown: Westwood, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Engaged
Current occupation: Ph.D. student at UCLA

Describe what you do: Cancer research via Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging.  I am investigating biological mechanisms in the human brain that may aid in preventing neurodegenerative disease; also involved in proliferation of various types of cancer.
How will these skills help you win The Race? I am a logical thinker and believe I am fairly proficient at cartography.
Three words to describe you: Fun, competitive and intellectual.
Favorite hobbies: Running, reading and swimming.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Stephen Colbert
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Scarlett Johansson
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Working on my PhD. in Biomedical Physics.
What scares you most about traveling? Nothing.
What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new places with the love of my life.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? I am impatient.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She’s short with me and often doesn’t want to listen to me.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? South America, because they are Latin and I feel like I share similarities with them, culturally.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope we are able to enjoy the small moments and not forget to stop and smell the proverbial roses.

Name: Rachel Reilly
Hometown: Westwood, Calif.
Connection to your teammate: Engaged
Current occupation: Event Hostess

Describe what you do: Just got off “Big Brother.”
How will these skills help you win The Race? We’re very competitive. Brendon and I work very well together: fast, strong, smart. If we can survive “Big Brother,” we can do anything.
Three words to describe you: Fun, bubbly and effervescent.
Favorite hobbies: Working out, making clothes with glitter and hiking with my dog.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Lucy from “I Love Lucy.”
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Ricki from “I Love Lucy.” He’s a fiery Hispanic and I’m the ditsy, flighty redhead.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My B.S. Chem degree. I worked really hard. My magazine cover with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith. Winning “Big Brother.”
What scares you most about traveling? I love it.
What excites you most about traveling? Meeting new people, experiencing new cultures and seeing the world.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? Brendon is impatient.
Pet peeve about your teammate: Impatience.  He’s always rushing me.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa on a Safari.  I’d love to go to Egypt and Kenya.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Traveling around the world, bonding, falling deeper in love and working together as a couple.

http://www.youtube.com/v/kXIsWtL0X5g?version=3&hl

Reilly Queens:
Go Rachel! <33333333

Prophet:
This thread should be interesting :res: :lol:

Favorite hobbies: making clothes with glitter :lol3:

Cocoa:
Go Rachel! <333333333333333333333

ZBC Company:
I love lucy :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index