Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Sabrina Thompson

<< < (3/4) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
I don't know about Sandra on Pearl Islands, having never seen that season, but I was just bored by her on HvV... :gaah: Parvati is the true winner of HvV in my eyes! :conf:

Obviously my opinion of Sandra could be very different if I had seen Pearl Islands. :duno:

But I do think that Sabrina could be a huge threat in this game! She certainly seems like a force to be reckoned with after reading her little summary! ;)

rockhopper78:

--- Quote from: racer on January 19, 2012, 12:36:45 AM ---I don't know about Sandra on Pearl Islands, having never seen that season, but I was just bored by her on HvV... :gaah: Parvati is the true winner of HvV in my eyes! :conf:

Obviously my opinion of Sandra could be very different if I had seen Pearl Islands. :duno:

--- End quote ---

THIS.

Parvati was robbed in HvV. I just can't get over the fact they rewarded Sandra when all of her ideas failed. The only one that worked was planting the idea to get rid of Coach. Everything else was just trying to help the Heroes and get rid of Russell, but never succeeding, whereas Parvati survived from being the first boot from her tribe, to making moves.

I liked Sandra better in Pearl Islands but from what I remember she was very similar in gameplay, sucked at challenges, went along with what people wanted, as long as it wasn't her being put on the chopping block. I did like her snarky attitude though.

Initial reaction: As far as Sabrina, I think she will go far. She has a drive to succeed. I think she will at least be mid jury.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: racer on January 18, 2012, 08:33:02 PM ---I wish I could watch these videos in Australia!! :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

--- End quote ---

That is a You Tube one, can you not see it?? Will do the rest tonight...

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on January 19, 2012, 11:08:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on January 18, 2012, 08:33:02 PM ---I wish I could watch these videos in Australia!! :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

--- End quote ---

That is a You Tube one, can you not see it?? Will do the rest tonight...

--- End quote ---

It says 'The uploader has not made this video available in your country' - I'm guessing CBS is only letting the US see it for the time being? :duno:

Reality_Gal:
I like her. I hope she goes far! She is like Stacy/Sandra in one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version