Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Sabrina Thompson

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name (Age): Sabrina Thompson (33)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y. 
Personal Claim to Fame: Co-founder of a non-profit organization, WEEN, that has gained 43K members in just three years. 
Inspiration in Life: My brother. He is three years older than me and I have always looked up to him. He introduced me to Hip Hop, sports and a great work ethic. He’s a great role model, husband and a father to his family.
Hobbies: Traveling, photography and painting.
Pet Peeves: People who put leashes on kids! Really?!  Also, people who enter elevators or subways before others exit, people who spit and guys that constantly adjust their genitals. 
3 Words to Describe You: Blunt, versatile and athletic.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra Diaz-Twine, she’s a beast! She’s likable but it’s definitely about business. I appreciate her blunt style.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge. Many things come easily to me so I want to see if this will be the ultimate challenge.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My skills as a supreme persuader because I used to book guests for talk shows. I adapt to all personalities since I teach high school in Brooklyn and my athleticism and excellent communication ability. 
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a superb balance of wit, athleticism and social charisma. I know how to stroke egos and get people to do what I want…then go for the kill when they least expect it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/kDwdqMPDeeM?version=3&hl

ZBC Company:
i see auttuid in her for some reason

Prophet:
pre show fav <3

StephenWasHere:
FIERCE <3333

Aussie:
She really reminds me of Stacy from last season <33

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page