Author Topic: S24: Monica Culpepper  (Read 4149 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S24: Monica Culpepper
« on: January 18, 2012, 10:02:09 AM »

Name (Age): Monica Culpepper (41)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Personal Claim to Fame: Homecoming Queen at University of Florida in 1991, University of Florida Outstanding Female Leader Graduate in 1991, Graduated with Honors from University of Minnesota Physical Therapy School, Wife of University of Florida and nine year NFL Defensive Tackle, Brad Culpepper, and mother of three straight "A" students.
Inspiration in Life: My husband without a doubt! He is the hardest working person I know. Hewas not only an All-More...American Football player at University of Florida, an Academic All-American, a Southeastern Conference Hall of Famer, and Vice President of the UF student body, but also finished with a Masters degree. He won the prestigious Campbell Award, making him the number one scholar athlete in the nation. Then he went on to the NFL where he played for nine seasons with the Vikings, Buccaneers, and Bears. He was All-Madden and the NFL’s Unsung Hero Award winner. While playing in the NFL, he earned his law degree in the "off- seasons." Now, he has his own law firm and truly is a role model and a coach to me and many kids in our community. Best part is… I helped build him!
Hobbies: Kickboxing, hiking, skeet shooting, riding four wheelers, snowboarding, wakeboarding, running, reading and volunteering in my community.
Pet Peeves: People who are two-faced, unappreciative and lazy. Also, messy cars!
3 Words to Describe You: Loyal, tenacious and gritty.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I can relate to Tina Wesson, the first female winner in 2001, because she was 40, had a career in the medical field and was happily married.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I gave up my medical school and career dreams when I met my husband in college and have devoted the rest of my time to my family as a mother and a supportive spouse. It is my time to “step out” and see what grit I am made of…I’m ready to show I’m a Survivor!
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am enthusiastic, pleasant to be around and a great motivator. I’m like a chameleon; I can get along with all kinds of people. Being great at multi-tasking, I am able to process and calculate clearly under stress.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m never afraid to go out on a limb when it comes to getting something I want.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/G9xdQyIx57Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/G9xdQyIx57Q?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:56:33 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24: Monica Culpepper
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 10:04:11 AM »
she over doing it with beging firendly

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:23:17 AM »
Initial reaction: How come everything has to be about her husband and her occupation is only defined by her husband? She has quite a list of accomplishments and hobbies. I don't know about her. I like her so far, but am afraid she will be voted out early.

Edited after watching video & press interview: Despite her physical fitness, I don't think she will do too well in the challenges. And her wanting to play a mother role will get on her tribe's nerves. Early boot most likely. Although she's a very nice, genuine person.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:55:24 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »
I feel that she's either an early boot or she'll go deep into the game. Right now, my guess is the former.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 10:56:53 PM »
vid added^^
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.