Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Michael Jefferson

(1/1)

georgiapeach:

Name (Age): Michael Jefferson (30)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Seattle, Wash. 
Personal Claim to Fame: I was the first one in my family to become a college graduate.   
Inspiration in Life: My dad is my hero. He is the man I want to be like. I have learned so many great skills from him that I’ll have for a lifetime.
Hobbies: Working out, kayaking and soccer.
Pet Peeves: Annoying eaters, bad breath, people who grunt while working out, and people that “need” a cigarette.
3 Words to Describe You: A leader, ambitious and organized.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like:  First, Ethan since he played a very clean game and did very well, and Rupert, because I speak my mind from my heart, not my head.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: It’s my mom’s dream (Survivor is her favorite show) for me to be on and win. Also, I see it as my chance to travel to a new part of the world.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am a natural leader who knows when to keep my mouth shut. People always listen to my opinions and I am a hard worker. I am very much a people person and with all the back-stabbing that goes on with Survivor, I don’t see it happening to me.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a very driven person and can usually get what I want.  I am a natural leader but will gladly step aside to take the spotlight off of me. I am also a very persuasive person who has learned to keep your enemies close so that it’s easier to control and predict their movements. I am unstoppable!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/v2LxJwotagA?version=3&hl

ZBC Company:
ok now i now he keep allaince serect a banker we never had one :oh

rockhopper78:
Initial reaction: He sounds confident and well versed in how to play the game. I like him a lot and he is a final four pick for me. Possibly runner-up or even winner. I haven't seen the video yet though so I just hope he doesn't come off as arrogant or douchey.

Edited after watching video and press interview: One of my final four picks, along with Troy, Chelsea and Kim. I don't know about this hiding stuff from the women crap that Probst teased, but I hope he doesnt turn out as a douchebag. I sense a goat role for him.

georgiapeach:
vid added^^

coolio:
He seems arrogant. I don't like this guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version