Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Leif Manson

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name (Age): Leif Manson (27)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: San Diego, Calif. 
Personal Claim to Fame: Smoking the best turkey, roasts and meats for big family events. Also, meeting and working with Billy Barty and Mickey Rooney in the same day.
Inspiration in Life:  My daughter, who I want to provide the best life for. My closest family and friends, who have been there for me when I fall, and pushed me higher when I succeed. My father-in-law, because he is a perfect role-model. Not only is he brilliant, selfless, dependable, but he is also patient and always willing to give great advice.
Hobbies: Paintballing, snowboarding and weight-lifting.
Pet Peeves: Being taken advantage of and back-stabbers.
3 Words to Describe You: Agile, adventurous and perseverant.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio, because his wit and skills were misjudged and underestimated but he outplayed them all in the end.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To build my own self-confidence and to become more knowledgeable on what to “survive” truly means.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am knowledgeable about the wilderness; I can tell direction without a compass regardless of day or night. I can fish and build fire without using modern tools. I’m definitely a handy man and very physically fit and strong.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because I am beyond willing, ready and able to “outwit, outplay and outlast” all the others.

http://www.youtube.com/v/aubq7VKYVRc?version=3&hl

ZBC Company:
again castaway oh love food but overpowerfull too i dont see him winning

rockhopper78:
Initial reaction: I like him and hope he makes it to the end. But I have concerns as usual with anyone with a disability/handicap it always becomes an issue with the other castaways. Unfortunately some of the others will probably bring up him being "vertically challenged" and think that will be a threat to win votes in the end, which is completely stupid and ignorant.  It will be interesting to see how well he performs in some of the challenges that are more physical. But if Charla can do it!

Edited after watching video & press interview: I like him. I don't have any high hopes whatsoever nor has my opinion changed after watching the video. I guess I'll just have to see how the others respond to him.

Glamazon Racer:
I'm just wondering how his name is pronounced? :duno: I don't think I have ever come across this first name before? :duno:

Aussie:

--- Quote from: racer on January 19, 2012, 09:26:11 PM ---I'm just wondering how his name is pronounced? :duno: I don't think I have ever come across this first name before? :duno:

--- End quote ---

I think it's pronounced Leaf.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version