Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Kim Spradlin

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name (Age): Kim Spradlin (29)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas 
Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand… Oh! And I can figure out what animal a person would be within five minutes of meeting them.
Inspiration in Life: My dad. He has this amazing way about him that draws people to him. He makes everything feel special - vacations, movies, lunch at Subway, me. He is never afraid and funny as hell. He gives the most amazing and perfectly timed pep talks! 
Hobbies: Sand volleyball, reading and hanging out with really cool people. 
Pet Peeves: Speed bumps, corny humor, people who honk to reprimand rather than as a warning, and really bad bridesmaid dresses (there’s no reason for that, really).   
3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, warm and clever.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like:  Probably Stephenie LaGrossa from Palau, because she’s a badass (total honey badger). Also, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because she was friendly but competitive and Amanda because she is tall.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Truly for the thrill of it! Stepping away from the comfort of my little world and challenging myself. Proving I can do as well at this game as I’ve always thought I could.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My mental toughness, wicked throwing arm (for a girl), and people sometimes underestimate my sneakiness.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you?

http://www.youtube.com/v/_1CbCFEgsxQ?version=3&hl

ZBC Company:
she going lie to tribe woooh

Glamazon Racer:
I like this one! :yess:

rockhopper78:
Initial reaction: I like her too, but I kind of feel she's too kind for the game. She sounds like she's there more for the adventure then to actually play. But we'll see. I do like that she likes Elisabeth, only cause that shows that she just may be a longtime fan of the show from the beginning. And I always support fans more than mactors cast in a bar. Could be premerge but I'm hoping she makes it far.

Edited after watching video & press interview: Okay, here is my pick for WINNER of season 24!  :conf: She has the look of a winner and I sense great things for Kim.  :<3       :roses:

georgiapeach:
I like her so far!

vid added^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version