Author Topic: Fave Survivor Seasons  (Read 5606 times)

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Fave Survivor Seasons
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:02:01 PM »
I'm gonna rewatch 1 season of Survivor in August(before S25 starts) and just wanna see what are everyones fave seasons.

Fans vs Faves is easily #1, Heroes vs Villains is prob #2, though I HATED the ending of that season.
Only thing about One World I liked was the winner(and the winners edit made season more enjoyable cause person I wanted to win,was main feature of most/all episodes)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Fave Survivor Seasons
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 01:35:48 AM »
I started watching from Palau... and these are the seasons I really ENJOYED, in order of ranking.

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites
Survivor: One World
Survivor: Cook Islands
Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
Survivor: Guatemala
Survivor: Gabon
Survivor: Exile Island
Survivor: Palau

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 02:28:52 AM »
Guatemala and China
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

addie

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 02:41:52 AM »
China and Tocantins.

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 04:47:25 PM »
I'm gonna rewatch a season, but real undecided on which one to watch.

It's between 2 right now:
Samoa(1.See Russell own everyone again lol, and 2.If you know spoilers for S25, you'll know why)
Fiji(Earl was one of my fave players,and many people from that season were average or above average,something not many seasons I can say same about)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:57:59 PM by survivorfan »

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 02:47:09 AM »

Samoa(1.See Russell own everyone again lol, and 2.If you know spoilers for S25, you'll know why)
Fiji(Earl was one of my fave players,and many people from that season were average or above average,something not many seasons I can say same about)

I just watched Fiji for the first time last month... My vote's for Fiji. There's so many awesome players and so many great twists. :tup:
Show content
Plus some finale drama!
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 06:47:05 AM »
Fiji was boring for me.
Show content
Earl's win
saved the season for me. :lol:

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 01:42:46 PM »
My favorite, by far, was the Australian Outback.  It's probably because it was the first one I watched.  I never saw any of the first season.  I liked most of the people on it and was happy with the ending and Colby's generosity by basically handing it over to Tina.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 08:11:38 AM »
Personally, I voted for (by chronological order): Pearl Islands, Cook Islands, China, FvF, One World.

Pearl Islands because of the intro (this is a huge part in my decision for fave seasons XD), outcast twist, pirates theme (its execution), the winner.

Cook Islands because of the intro, location, the controversial tribe segregation, the inspiring Aitu 4, awesome players with awesome characters.

China because of the intro, location, cultural theme, drama, strategies, the players, first season I watched.

Micronesia because of the intro (which is my favorite), the overall theme was epic, all the blindsides, the players.

One World because of the intro (not sure if it was mainly how we had to wait until the season finale to see its fullest that made me boost this up, I hope not =P), the theme (the one beach thing, imo, was a good twist that gave light to new types of drama that had not been seen previously), controversial and inspiring characters, the winner's awesome gameplay/manipulation.

It's pretty hard for me to have a more personal liking for the first few seasons because I started watching late, but Amazon and Africa would've been next on my list.

I would say my ultimate favorite is Micronesia as to me it is one of the best in all aspects of my criteria. But that's just my opinion! =)
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 06:14:40 PM »
I'm gonna rewatch 1 season of Survivor in August(before S25 starts) and just wanna see what are everyones fave seasons.

Fans vs Faves is easily #1, Heroes vs Villains is prob #2, though I HATED the ending of that season.
Only thing about One World I liked was the winner(and the winners edit made season more enjoyable cause person I wanted to win,was main feature of most/all episodes)

Rarely do I find a winner I like.  The best for me really was the Cook Islands winner, and that is one of my favourite seasons, but Heroes v Villains has so much more happening in it (even though the winner is a let down).  But of course who actually wins is a totally different game to the rest of a season anyway (to do with the jury).

I do like both of those, I think I prefer Samoa though.  Russell obviously dominates.  Fiji for me is about Yau-Man.  I liked Earl to an extent but Yau-Man is the star for me.  And people like Rocky and Dreamz leave a sour taste throughout that season, their arrogance is so annoying for me.

Offline compac171

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 12:03:00 AM »
Im currently watching Fans vs Favorites and I just freaking love how stupid is Jason, the innocence of Erik, the evliness of Natalie and how Ozzy teach their puppies to survive :hearts: I really want them in another season from Survivor maybe they are more smart this time  :lol3:
Mexican teens love The Amazing Race too :D