Author Topic: S24: Jonas Otsuji  (Read 2587 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S24: Jonas Otsuji
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »

Name (Age): Jonas Otsuji (37)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Lehi, Utah 
Personal Claim to Fame: Making a name for myself as a Sushi Chef two years after going bankrupt and losing everything.
Inspiration in Life: My wife and children give me huge inspiration!   
Hobbies: Cooking, eating, vacationing with family and surfing.
Pet Peeves: People that constantly complain.
3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, determined and motivated.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio. I'm perceived as being very care free on the outside, but on the inside I'm an intense competitor.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR:  To prove to myself and family that I can do this and to win the prize, of course.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I know how to fish, make fire, shelter and cook amazing food.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe I could be the final Survivor because I have a proven track record of doing what I set out to achieve.  I can make fire, build shelter, cook and get along with people to win their votes.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vr5PROqbBco?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vr5PROqbBco?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:48:39 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24: Jonas Otsuji
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:46:59 AM »
lol he might condfience help tribe with food and camp but how is these twist going happend will work with tribe or not

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 08:42:23 PM »
What's with everybody comparing themselves to Fabio? If we have this many Fabios on one season, Survivor will turn into a Comedy show, not a Reality show... :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »
Initial reaction: Fabio,  :groan:  Just like Fabio, I have a feeling this guy will have no clue what is going on in the game. He's probably only seen Fabio's season. I'm going to say he will make the merge, only because he is a sushi chef. Hope he puts those skills to good use with the fish out there.

Edited after watching video & press interview: I think he comes off as kind of boring. He seems smart and articulate but feel he will be UTR player and just hope to coast along. Probably mid to late jury.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:53:00 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 10:49:02 PM »
vid added^^
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.