Author Topic: S24: Colton Cumbie  (Read 26221 times)

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24: Colton Cumbie
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 07:23:26 AM »
Colton apologized on his twitter, but I don't think he was "honest" with that. He said it was embarrassing to see him act like that on TV, but I don't think he felt sorry for that from the bottom of his heart. He hasn't realized what his bad demeanor means to America, even to the whole world.:res:

It's an alarm for the US that unfair discrimination of occupations, ethnics, and so on still exists in many people's innermost recesses of their minds. The realization of egalitarianism requires more effort.

Sometimes I feel he should participate in TAR because it'll help him change his view of life.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 07:27:09 AM »
For the reasons mentioned in this thread, I stand by my prediction that Colton is being edited slightly positive (maybe??) and will worm his way into the jury. :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 07:55:24 AM »
For the reasons mentioned in this thread, I stand by my prediction that Colton is being edited slightly positive (maybe??) and will worm his way into the jury. :lol:

Well I think the men are afraid of him, so I think it'll take a woman to get rid of him! :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 08:19:40 AM »
Sometimes I feel he should participate in TAR because it'll help him change his view of life.

No.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2012, 01:23:09 PM »
Colton is just vile and despicable. I can't stand one more of his racist comments, disgusting comments (such as about Helen Keller) and the prejudiced comments (Oompaloompa).

I find him to be repulsive in every sense of the word. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Everything you just said is spot on. I have NEVER despised a contestant worse than I do this racist, arrogant, obnoxious, jackass. Everything he does on the show, he gives off the impression that he's better than everyone and everyone is below him. He's too good to be hanging around the likes of ghetto trash like Bill? Go die in a fire Colton! And telling Bill to get a real job? Colton doesn't even have a job! Does he even know Bill served over in Iraq? Someone on the show end this prissy douche's reign. I can't stand it.

Colton =  :killme:

Who is the hot girl you have as an avatar?
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 06:43:08 AM »
Colton apologized on his twitter, but I don't think he was "honest" with that. He said it was embarrassing to see him act like that on TV, but I don't think he felt sorry for that from the bottom of his heart. He hasn't realized what his bad demeanor means to America, even to the whole world.:res:

It's an alarm for the US that unfair discrimination of occupations, ethnics, and so on still exists in many people's innermost recesses of their minds. The realization of egalitarianism requires more effort.

I don't think TAR could even begin to change his views of life; he represents what is WRONG with society and it would take a lot more than TAR to change this obnoxious a-hole.  Maybe a class action lawsuit from Bill would work though . . .  :lol:  What's comforting though is that no one on either tribe would even consider calling him an unpleasant name for someone who is gay!!   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 06:54:15 PM »
The thing that annoys me about Colton is his arrogance. HE is better than anyone else, HE can decide if he wants to talk to you or not or if you are a fit person for his little cliched (and small) world. He mingles with blacks.. the hired help that is. He can never win at a social game because he hasn't any idea of what a social game is. 

It also annoys me when he does that head roll.. I wonder what that conveys with his body language. (Reminds me of the Exorcist) :lol:

He'll never be on TAR, there isn't anyone who will ever meet his expectations as a partner.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 12:41:27 AM »

Hi Texas Lady!

And in the same vein who in the world would ever want to be HIS partner on TAR - he's as lazy as they come.

And his comment about mixing with blacks as evidenced by him talking with the help was priceless; it should go down in Survivor Archives!!  He was seriously mean to Bill who was trying so hard to build a bridge there but racism won out.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
This person disgust me on so many levels.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 09:09:06 AM »

Hi Texas Lady!

And in the same vein who in the world would ever want to be HIS partner on TAR - he's as lazy as they come.

And his comment about mixing with blacks as evidenced by him talking with the help was priceless; it should go down in Survivor Archives!!  He was seriously mean to Bill who was trying so hard to build a bridge there but racism won out.

LOl.. no one in their right mind would want to be his teammate.

I applaud Jeff for not letting his comments go but made him explain them which only made it clearer what a crappy person he is on the inside. :res:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
This person disgust me on so many levels.

:jam:

He has a lot of issues that stem from how he thinks people have treated him in the past. If he doesn't want to be mistreated for who he is, he doesn't need to be mistreating people for who they are. It's a double standard.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 10:26:25 AM »
One word: KARMA!

Joab said it in another thread and it's the first thing I thought last night. Karma! I don't feel one bit sorry for him leaving the game, I do feel sorry for falling ill and having to leave because of it. I hope he spent his recovery time reviewing how others won Survivor. (Or didn't win...)

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 02:09:30 PM »
That is indeed Karma in the worst way.  Even worse than being voted out, even worst than being blindsided because at least you got the "full" survivor experience, his was cut short. So like McDonalds, i'm lovin it.
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 09:10:11 PM »
Haters gonna hate! :lol: Admit it that Queen Colton is one of the most polarizing (with hate more than love) characters EVER on a TV Show.

Aww Colton. :(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 03:17:51 AM »
Memo to Colton:  You were one mean nasty ugly player and let this experience show you that karma can come back to bite you in the behind.  Don't wish illness on anyone but YOU needed to go.  :tup:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2012, 10:18:02 AM »
It's paradoxical that Colton thinks he himself, a person that never really met and lived with people outside his town before, would win Survivor and it might be true if he hadn't been excavated because of his illness.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2012, 01:10:03 PM »
Firm believer that what goes around comes around and Colton got his in the end.  Now I wonder, who is hated more?  Colton or Russell?

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 02:59:52 PM »
I'm kind of sad he went. He was just really entertaining.

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2012, 03:40:13 PM »
Colton's Appendix for Fan Favorite <333333

Loljk, but seriously, he was just painful to watch.
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 03:46:46 PM »

seriously? :stare

:lol3: :lol3:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:49:53 PM by Prophet »

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2012, 04:38:55 PM »

Wow - I saw NOTHING entertaining about his evil-ness.  He was downright cruel with the viciousness of the way he talked to people.  Don't wish illness on anyone but SO glad he's gone.  :tup:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »
Firm believer that what goes around comes around and Colton got his in the end.  Now I wonder, who is hated more?  Colton or Russell?

IMO definitely Colton.  I'll sit down to lunch with Rusell ANY DAY of the week over Colton.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »

Me too. :(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 07:42:23 PM »
I don't follow Survivor anymore, but I read about the following deleted scene where Colton and Alicia do the racist gesture of pulling back their eyes, which was directed at Christina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvSeIdxX8s

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 12:51:40 AM »
Now I wonder, who is hated more?  Colton or Russell?

I'm a Russell lover! I hate Colton! :lol:

:lol3: :lol3:

THIS!!! :lol3: :lol3:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥