Author Topic: S24: Colton Cumbie  (Read 26215 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S24: Colton Cumbie
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:32:18 AM »

Name (Age): Colton Cumbie (21)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Monroeville, Ala. 
Personal Claim to Fame: I came out as gay when I was 12 years old, sixth grade in South Alabama. My parents definitely did not run out to join Parents of Lesbian and Gay (PFLAG) and it took a long time but they came around. It was weird at school but I didn’t play the victim and run home to cry. I stood up for myself and explained that being gay wasn’t who I was but part of who I am.
Inspiration in Life: My nanny/ grandmother who is technically my great-aunt but she and her husband took my mom in when she was 2 months old after her dad abandoned her. My grandmother is the most amazing person I know. She is literally my 73-year-old best friend! She has been there for me through everything, definitely the biggest impact on who I am today. 
Hobbies: Socializing, watching reality TV and writing.
Pet Peeves: Ugly people who think they’re hot.
3 Words to Describe You: Adorable, entertaining and opinionated. 
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: As far as my personality goes I would be a mix of Queen Parvati, Corinne and JT. I embody three of their distinctive traits; heartlessness (in a loveable way), low tolerance for trash and that people hate me but still want to be my best friend.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game! The strategy, the challenges, I want it all! I don’t care about the fame or whether people love or hate me. I would love nothing more than to see my verbally abusive stepdad’s reaction when I win a million dollars on national TV.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I live my life as I if I’m playing Survivor! I have a strategy for everything. Hell, the way I got my boyfriend was a strategy. 
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I don’t believe, I know! There has never been anyone with the social skills and charisma I possess on this show. I’m confident, hilarious, athletic, good looking, adorable and I have good teeth with a hint of Southern charm. What more could you want?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/InsNMUk6oX4?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/InsNMUk6oX4?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:39:43 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S24: Colton Cumbie
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »
ummm :oh

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:37:03 PM »
Seems like one of my pre-show favourites, possibly.. :duno:

:nm:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:13:21 AM by racer »
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:42:46 AM »
Initial reaction: Oh man, this guy is a douche! Haven't seen his video yet, but couldn't get through his Sears application vid. From everything I've heard about him, he participates in ORG's and people can't stand him there either. This guy probably thinks he's going to be some villain who is controlling everyone, but I hope he fails miserably. I am rooting so much for him to be blindsided early.

Edited after watching video and press interview: Can't stand him, can't stand him, CAN'T STAND HIM!  :pull   Pre merge boot. Especially since it is men vs. women, I laugh because you know he was hoping to align with the women.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 07:44:36 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 12:06:57 PM »
Oh man, this guy is a douche! Haven't seen his video yet, but couldn't get through his Sears application vid. From everything I've heard about him, he participates in ORG's and people can't stand him there either. This guy probably thinks he's going to be some villain who is controlling everyone, but I hope he fails miserably. I am rooting so much for him to be blindsided early.

I'm rooting against him too! I've also heard he participates in ORGs ;)

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:37:13 PM by Prophet »

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 01:12:29 PM »
Oh man, this guy is a douche! Haven't seen his video yet, but couldn't get through his Sears application vid. From everything I've heard about him, he participates in ORG's and people can't stand him there either. This guy probably thinks he's going to be some villain who is controlling everyone, but I hope he fails miserably. I am rooting so much for him to be blindsided early.

I agree with everything you've just said.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 10:39:57 PM »
Vid added^^
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 03:02:11 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 09:44:40 PM »
ermmmmmmmmmmm. :lol:

Colton... he's entertaining in his own ways. :stare

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 10:25:37 PM »
Seems like one of my pre-show favourites, possibly.. :duno:

:nm:
:lol:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 12:54:12 AM »

Memo to Coulton:  Obnoxious players don't make it to the mill.  You should have done your homework.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 05:25:33 AM »
I have to admit I had a classmate whose demeanor resembled his very much. I mean the gayish behavior and smile, but my classmate wasn't a gay or racist. (Maybe he's a gay now, but I don't know his status quo. :lol:)
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 09:49:44 AM »
Colton is just vile and despicable. I can't stand one more of his racist comments, disgusting comments (such as about Helen Keller) and the prejudiced comments (Oompaloompa).

I find him to be repulsive in every sense of the word. (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 11:46:12 AM »
Colton set my mind thinking a lot today.

I actually felt sorry for him after this episode. I don't think he chose to be gay... and must have faced much adversities since young to become such a person in life.

I don't know. I just pitied him so much after this episode and thought while Bill was poor, he was at least doing the things he like to do and never judged much about anything in life.

Colton... :duno:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »
Dear Colton,

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »
That's more apt for Leif right? :lol:

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 03:00:50 AM »
That's more apt for Leif right? :lol:
True, :lol3:

As for Colton, I have only one thing to say: GO FIND A REAL JOB.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »
Colton is just vile and despicable. I can't stand one more of his racist comments, disgusting comments (such as about Helen Keller) and the prejudiced comments (Oompaloompa).

Everything you just said is spot on. I have NEVER despised a contestant worse than I do this racist, arrogant, obnoxious, jackass. Everything he does on the show, he gives off the impression that he's better than everyone and everyone is below him. He's too good to be hanging around the likes of ghetto trash like Bill? Go die in a fire Colton! And telling Bill to get a real job? Colton doesn't even have a job! Does he even know Bill served over in Iraq? Someone on the show end this prissy douche's reign. I can't stand it.

Colton =  :killme:

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 06:38:34 AM »

Everything you just said is spot on. I have NEVER despised a contestant worse than I do this racist, arrogant, obnoxious, jackass. Everything he does on the show, he gives off the impression that he's better than everyone and everyone is below him. He's too good to be hanging around the likes of ghetto trash like Bill? Go die in a fire Colton! And telling Bill to get a real job? Colton doesn't even have a job! Does he even know Bill served over in Iraq? Someone on the show end this prissy douche's reign. I can't stand it.

Colton =  :killme:

I completely agree. :tup:

And I am usually the type of person who loves villains a lot, but I can't stand this guy one bit. He's not a good villain. If he were a good villain, he would know that it is borderline suicidal to voluntarily go to Tribal. :groan: At least Russell wasn't a racist. :res:

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 06:15:48 PM »
Yeah I know, I was a huge fan of Russell. I guess I still am. I always liked his confessionals and found him entertaining in the game. You got the sense that Russell wanted to play the game hard to win it and was passionate about it, to a fault. But in his confessionals I got the impression that he was just playing to the cameras to live up to his persona, and that he's much more humble out of the game. Colton, not so much. I truly believe Colton is this way out of the game and that's the problem. Plus he is terrible at Survivor. At least Russell made moves for his alliance and truly thought he was playing a good strategic game. Colton HAS to know there's no chance of him winning, no matter how delusional that asshat Jonas wants to think he's a genius, for some reason.  :duno: Colton just lays around like he's waiting for his servants to do his bidding.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »
Colton just lays around like he's waiting for his servants to do his bidding.

I think he is. :lol: and from what I've heard, he enjoys being racist :eww:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 05:17:54 AM »
Yeah I know, I was a huge fan of Russell. I guess I still am. I always liked his confessionals and found him entertaining in the game. You got the sense that Russell wanted to play the game hard to win it and was passionate about it, to a fault. But in his confessionals I got the impression that he was just playing to the cameras to live up to his persona, and that he's much more humble out of the game. Colton, not so much. I truly believe Colton is this way out of the game and that's the problem. Plus he is terrible at Survivor. At least Russell made moves for his alliance and truly thought he was playing a good strategic game. Colton HAS to know there's no chance of him winning, no matter how delusional that asshat Jonas wants to think he's a genius, for some reason.  :duno: Colton just lays around like he's waiting for his servants to do his bidding.

I completely agree with everything you said here! :tup:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »
I'm going to give Colton the benefit of the doubt still that he at least stood up and said he's not a racist and I hope he's not.

He disgusts me, but I've seen the worst (Russell) so he's merely mild.

Plus, he's so "Sugar" and highly unexpected, entertaining to watch. His meltdowns are epic and I hope he just continues to bring the guys to hell. :lol3: