Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Colton Cumbie

(1/12) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name (Age): Colton Cumbie (21)
Tribe Designation: Manono
Current Residence: Monroeville, Ala. 
Personal Claim to Fame: I came out as gay when I was 12 years old, sixth grade in South Alabama. My parents definitely did not run out to join Parents of Lesbian and Gay (PFLAG) and it took a long time but they came around. It was weird at school but I didn’t play the victim and run home to cry. I stood up for myself and explained that being gay wasn’t who I was but part of who I am.
Inspiration in Life: My nanny/ grandmother who is technically my great-aunt but she and her husband took my mom in when she was 2 months old after her dad abandoned her. My grandmother is the most amazing person I know. She is literally my 73-year-old best friend! She has been there for me through everything, definitely the biggest impact on who I am today. 
Hobbies: Socializing, watching reality TV and writing.
Pet Peeves: Ugly people who think they’re hot.
3 Words to Describe You: Adorable, entertaining and opinionated. 
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: As far as my personality goes I would be a mix of Queen Parvati, Corinne and JT. I embody three of their distinctive traits; heartlessness (in a loveable way), low tolerance for trash and that people hate me but still want to be my best friend.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game! The strategy, the challenges, I want it all! I don’t care about the fame or whether people love or hate me. I would love nothing more than to see my verbally abusive stepdad’s reaction when I win a million dollars on national TV.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I live my life as I if I’m playing Survivor! I have a strategy for everything. Hell, the way I got my boyfriend was a strategy. 
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I don’t believe, I know! There has never been anyone with the social skills and charisma I possess on this show. I’m confident, hilarious, athletic, good looking, adorable and I have good teeth with a hint of Southern charm. What more could you want?

http://www.youtube.com/v/InsNMUk6oX4?version=3&hl

ZBC Company:
ummm :oh

Prophet:

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on January 18, 2012, 09:33:03 AM ---ummm :oh

--- End quote ---

Aussie:

--- Quote from: Prophet on January 18, 2012, 01:48:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: ZBC Company on January 18, 2012, 09:33:03 AM ---ummm :oh

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Glamazon Racer: