Author Topic: S24: Alicia Rosa  (Read 8935 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S24: Alicia Rosa
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:22:28 AM »

Name (Age): Alicia Rosa (25)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill. 
Personal Claim To Fame: Completing my Masters degree as I am the first in my family to do so.
Inspiration in Life: I have yet to find someone to call my hero. I just continue to strive and work hard so that one day I might be considered an inspiration to someone.
Hobbies: Singing, running and spending money.
Pet Peeves: Bad manners (burping, farting), rushing and people who talk about themselves. 
3 Words to Describe You: Confident, funny and ambitious.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca from season one because she was the under dog; though she wasn’t necessarily strong but definitely a strategist.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ll make good TV.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m educated, intelligent and can strategize.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me because of my good looks and I will show everyone how powerful I can be by using them to my advantage.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cc2xkN4zfnA?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cc2xkN4zfnA?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:21:04 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: S24: Alicia Rosa
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 09:24:52 AM »
Comparing herself to Jenna Morasca... :duno: I never saw Jenna on Survivor, so that should be interesting!

I wonder if anyone will compare themselves to Russell Hantz! :hides
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:25:53 AM »
she sound like over powerfull mabye she doing anything to win

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:26:31 AM »
she sound like over powerfull mabye she doing anything to win

She definitely seems like the type! :duno:

Offline StephenWasHere

• RFF Full Member
  • *gasp* You are SUCH a liar, Tom!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
I'm not sure which Survivor she's comparing herself to. She either means Jenna Lewis from Season 1 (The lovable young mom of two) or Jenna Morasca from Season 6 (Winner who was sorta an underdog towards the end.) I'm guessing the latter
TAR25- Shelley/Nici, Amy/Maya, Kym/Alli, Keith/Whitney
Survivor SJDS: Natalie, Jeremy, Baylor

Offline rockhopper78

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 11:05:52 AM »
I'm guessing she means Jenna Morasca from her first season, when she was the underdog there, as opposed to her second season, All-Stars, where she quit. Edit: She claimed that the person editing her bio made a typo and she meant season 6.

Initial reaction: She's one of my pre show favs. Sexy, humorous, and smart. I hope she goes very far. Plus I like her whole bio, from her occupation to her inspiration in life. I have a soft spot for anyone that works to help disabled/mentally challenged kids live life while overcoming their disabilities.

Edited after watching video & press interview: I don't have high hopes for her now. She seems like she will be trying too hard to be a flirt, ala Queen Parvati, but I don't think the men will fall for it, and it will annoy the women. I sense early merge vote out for her. Absolutely no way she will win.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 06:49:15 PM by rockhopper78 »
Survivor 26 favorites: Brenda Lowe (so lovely), Sherri, Malcolm, Reynold

Survivor all time favs: Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Rob Cesternino, Brenda Lowe, Yul Kwon, Jonathan Penner, Richard Hatch

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »
Parvarti wannabe who will not win the game. NEXT. I love Parvarti but hate her.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 01:14:49 PM »
Because Colton shouldn't be the only one taking all the blame for all the hate. If there's one person who's as bad or even worst than Colton, it's Alicia.

She's pathetic, useless, evil and completely not a good person. I really hope she gets voted off before Alicia and takes a humble pie of her own. She should be sacked from all her current and future jobs and denied of a job in future, forced to live on the streets and live a miserable life to redeem for all the evil deeds she has done in life.

Get a life and scoot off, b***h.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 02:06:47 PM »
She should be sacked from all her current and future jobs and denied of a job in future, forced to live on the streets and live a miserable life to redeem for all the evil deeds she has done in life.

Wait, tell me, what are the evil deeds she has done in life OUTSIDE Survivor? Where did you hear them? Did you just base them on her GAME attitude on Survivor? ??? Remember: people's attitudes change in Survivor. To wish her this is kinda a bit too much.

Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 10:22:32 PM »
She should be sacked from all her current and future jobs and denied of a job in future, forced to live on the streets and live a miserable life to redeem for all the evil deeds she has done in life.

Wait, tell me, what are the evil deeds she has done in life OUTSIDE Survivor? Where did you hear them? Did you just base them on her GAME attitude on Survivor? ??? Remember: people's attitudes change in Survivor. To wish her this is kinda a bit too much.

I am 101% sure that Alicia is not a good person in life and I have my rights to conclude on this opinion about her which I firmly believe. The way she treats Christina, the way she talks to people, the way she live her life. She must have crossed many people in her life and I really really pity her for becoming this unloving person today.

She needs to go to a monastry or some olden church, live in it and chant to some old scriptures 24/7 so that she can wake up on all her damn ideas.

People's attitudes change in Survivor. But a leopard never change its spots, PLUS, if a person is a good person to begin with, all these bullsh*t wouldn't be shown on TV.

Similar to Russel. Is Russell a seriously good person in life? No, I hardly believe so. He may be a good father, a good husband, but that's probably where he will stop being "good" at because these benefits his "family situation". Will he go beyond to aid the poor, educate the less fortunate or even provide for the needy? I think you know the answer yourself.

As for Alicia, I just wish that she would stop assuming that the whole world is trying to harm her. She acts as if someone's going to go up to her and knife her any moment and that no one will actually try to love her in life. It's kind of sad actually.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 08:42:01 AM »
Personally, I'm not sure whether she's a bad person outside of the game. She's a Special Ed Teacher, which is something I respect. :hrt:

However, after the last episode, I completely agree that she is just despicable within the game. Not as bad as Colton, but getting close. I do hope that she goes soon. (:;)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 12:21:54 PM »
Which is why I'm shocked. Does America have no standards for their teachers?

First it was Naonka. Now her.

Not meant to be targeted at Americans with regards to the education standard or what. But seriously? If this were to be in our country, it'll probably be an uproar and they'll be sacked in like, within 24 hours.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 01:23:57 PM »
Y'all are so personal and judgmental.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 02:57:04 PM »
Which is why I'm shocked. Does America have no standards for their teachers?

I wonder sometimes... :lol:

There are some really great teachers but a lot of other kinds as well.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 08:48:42 PM »
Personal and being judgmental with a valid reason. You don't see me going to Monica's thread and running her down for no apparent reason right?

I mean, the only thing that I do not know would be what has Alicia gone through in life to become who she is? Has she been abused, has she been violated or whatsoever? If she had been, I offer my sincere apologies because it's really really sad to have experienced a past like that. (and that's even assuming on my part)

BUT, that doesn't mean that she can in turn direct her abuses towards other people and make their lives miserable.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 09:38:54 AM »
I can't comment on her teaching abilities or how she is in real life but she isn't a nice person in Survivor. I think Colton as bad as he was, was so over the top that his cruelty to people he didn't like became part of his intimidation technique. Whether you liked him or hated him, he was someone you wanted to watch.

Alicia on the other hand is just plain nasty. She's not someone I want to watch, and I can't wait till she's gone. She became empowered by Colton to be cruel to Christina but karma will catch up with her as well.  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »
Comparing Christina to special ed children she is so unlikable. No way she wins the game with her edit.

Dumbass she is.