Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Alicia Rosa

<< < (4/4)

Jobby:
Personal and being judgmental with a valid reason. You don't see me going to Monica's thread and running her down for no apparent reason right?

I mean, the only thing that I do not know would be what has Alicia gone through in life to become who she is? Has she been abused, has she been violated or whatsoever? If she had been, I offer my sincere apologies because it's really really sad to have experienced a past like that. (and that's even assuming on my part)

BUT, that doesn't mean that she can in turn direct her abuses towards other people and make their lives miserable.

TexasLady:
I can't comment on her teaching abilities or how she is in real life but she isn't a nice person in Survivor. I think Colton as bad as he was, was so over the top that his cruelty to people he didn't like became part of his intimidation technique. Whether you liked him or hated him, he was someone you wanted to watch.

Alicia on the other hand is just plain nasty. She's not someone I want to watch, and I can't wait till she's gone. She became empowered by Colton to be cruel to Christina but karma will catch up with her as well.  :jam:

Reality_Gal:
Comparing Christina to special ed children she is so unlikable. No way she wins the game with her edit.

Dumbass she is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version