Archive > Survivor: One World

S24: Alicia Rosa

(1/4) > >>

georgiapeach:

Name (Age): Alicia Rosa (25)
Tribe Designation: Salani
Current Residence: Chicago, Ill. 
Personal Claim To Fame: Completing my Masters degree as I am the first in my family to do so.
Inspiration in Life: I have yet to find someone to call my hero. I just continue to strive and work hard so that one day I might be considered an inspiration to someone.
Hobbies: Singing, running and spending money.
Pet Peeves: Bad manners (burping, farting), rushing and people who talk about themselves. 
3 Words to Describe You: Confident, funny and ambitious.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca from season one because she was the under dog; though she wasn’t necessarily strong but definitely a strategist.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ll make good TV.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m educated, intelligent and can strategize.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me because of my good looks and I will show everyone how powerful I can be by using them to my advantage.

http://www.youtube.com/v/cc2xkN4zfnA?version=3&hl

Glamazon Racer:
Comparing herself to Jenna Morasca... :duno: I never saw Jenna on Survivor, so that should be interesting!

I wonder if anyone will compare themselves to Russell Hantz! :hides

ZBC Company:
she sound like over powerfull mabye she doing anything to win

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: ZBC Company on January 18, 2012, 09:25:53 AM ---she sound like over powerfull mabye she doing anything to win

--- End quote ---

She definitely seems like the type! :duno:

StephenWasHere:
I'm not sure which Survivor she's comparing herself to. She either means Jenna Lewis from Season 1 (The lovable young mom of two) or Jenna Morasca from Season 6 (Winner who was sorta an underdog towards the end.) I'm guessing the latter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version