Author Topic: Wishlist for The Amazing Race All-Stars 3rd Edition  (Read 12490 times)

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
Re: Wishlist for The Amazing Race All-Stars 3rd Edition
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 07:06:32 PM »
Although Bill and Cathi were a very likeable and competitive team, he will be 67 or 68 years old and she 65 or 66 years old in 2015, so they are going to be considered too old even though they overcame those stereotypes at their July 2011 ages.

If only they were cast in season 16!! (:;)

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »
Although Bill and Cathi were a very likeable and competitive team, he will be 67 or 68 years old and she 65 or 66 years old in 2015, so they are going to be considered too old even though they overcame those stereotypes at their July 2011 ages.

If only they were cast in season 16!! (:;)
Or if only Unfinished Business season was pushed back (:;)
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 10:34:47 PM »
But I wonder if UB season was pushed back, did Bill & Cathi have unfinished business?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 10:39:31 PM »
You know what, I don't want to see Bill & Cathi in a future All-Stars. You know why? Chances are, they will end up like Kevin & Drew and Mel & Mike. Those are memorable teams, but when it comes to All-Stars (or Unfinished Business), did quite lousy and also had medical problems that prevented them from racing all out again.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 10:57:51 PM »
You know what, I don't want to see Bill & Cathi in a future All-Stars. You know why? Chances are, they will end up like Kevin & Drew and Mel & Mike. Those are memorable teams, but when it comes to All-Stars (or Unfinished Business), did quite lousy and also had medical problems that prevented them from racing all out again.
Sadly, it's true :'( But I have to keep my hot dog spirit alive :lol:

Offline GabyM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 08:52:28 PM »
Definitely invite Brian & Greg for a future All Stars season...they were one of the few season 7 teams that didn't drive me nuts

Offline choroneko

• RFF Full Member
  • It's super effective!
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 10:36:38 PM »
season 19: I only want Kaylani & Lisa. The rest of the teams are either boring or not so likeable. I agree with Bill & Cathi's age issues. I would probably include Ethan & Jenna if they made it far. And Andy & Tommy, pls no more of them.

Destinations: Far East Russia, Eastern Europe, Pacific Islands, Tibet, Western China, Harbin, Hokkaido, Philippines, Maldives, Canada and Western Australia.
Choroneko used Splash
Natalie & Nadiya | Jaymes & James | Abba & James

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 01:26:22 PM »
Do a season where season 4,6.8( two of the four are there), 9(a team there raced together in that season) and season 13 are there. And of course all the seasons after season 18: Unfinished Business are in there to!

My picks are all seasons:

Season 4:  Kelly & Jon and Jon & Al
Season 5: Colin & Christie
Season 6: Lena & Kristy and Kris & Jon
Season 8: Bransen Family ( the dad and one of his daughters) Weaver Family ( the mom and one of her kids)
Season 9: Joseph & Monica
Season 13: Toni & Dallas
Season 15: Steve & Allie
Season 19:Andy & Tommy
Season 20: Bopper & Mark

If they ever do a season with 14 teams, witch i don't think they will. They should also bring back Jordan & Jeff from season 16 and Brook & Claire from season 17. If not they are on my list for All-Stars 4. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.