The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Life after The Amazing Race Australia

<< < (2/3) > >>

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: racer on January 16, 2012, 12:02:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Дussie Бabushka on January 15, 2012, 11:48:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: racer on January 15, 2012, 11:25:41 PM ---Nathan was more boring than Ernie from TAR19, and THAT is saying something... (:;)

I hope this guy who has no personality doesn't become the next Rob Mariano (a million seasons on different reality shows)... (:;)

--- End quote ---

Doubt he will. They did it with Polly from the Block last year and it seems there doing it with a few past reality contestants this year.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully... Well I've never watched The Apprentice anyway... :duno:

--- End quote ---

Indeed... don't know what the show all about... I've seen Nathan ads too in Melbourne in front of MYER Bourke Street two days ago...

BayBay:
Nathan is 100% confirmed, first challenge today 12-3 at Sydney Park, Alexandria! For those who don't know Celebrity Apprentice is a reality show where celebrities work in teams to raise money for charity by setting up/performing different business ventures. The leader of the winning team each week gets to donate both teams earnings (or prize money if it isn't money based) to their chosen charity. The worst performer of losing team is 'fired.' In the end one person remains and wins a cash prize for their charity. Celebrities must use their contacts to get big money for their ventures.

GOOD LUCK NATHAN ;)

tarflyonthewall:
Last year eight out of twelve had past reality show experience (including the eventual winner), this year it's the same number, but it would be raised to eleven if you counted celebrity episodes of game shows.

Declive:
Well,but it's like Luke sayed here in RFF one time : "It's 24 days,you got to see 12 hours of it"

theamazingracer21:
Im now changing this topic to a genrel Life after The Amazing Race Australia topic. If you have heard anything about the racers tell us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version