Author Topic: TAR Norway - LIVE Sightings and SPOILERS **please read post 1**  (Read 51192 times)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Re: TAR Norway - LIVE Sightings and SPOILERS **please read post 1**
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 06:33:29 AM »
Confirmed TAR Norway in Singapore :

JessicaAiAi Jessica AiAi
baru aja hari ini.. Siang td.. Iya di suntec city
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Just about today...this afternoon...yes, in Suntec City
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 06:50:59 AM »
That is NOT a confirmation unless she saw racers, filming etc.. The flags from TAR  Israel we know were still up days later, so flags alone do not a confirmation make.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 07:03:49 AM »
That is NOT a confirmation unless she saw racers, filming etc.. The flags from TAR  Israel we know were still up days later, so flags alone do not a confirmation make.

hemm..ok, I'll follow up with the tweeter, and see if she respond to saw any of the racers.. :)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 03:34:10 PM »

hemm..ok, I'll follow up with the tweeter, and see if she respond to saw any of the racers.. :)

Yeapp.. you're right peach.. it seems that the flag was there from the previous filming...

JessicaAiAi Jessica AiAi
ngga kliatan si.. It aja td kebetulan kliatan di taxi queue ..
8 hours ago

didn't see the racers...that is just a coincidence when I'm lining up for Taxi queue

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 04:54:09 AM »
Heumm....

I might bring this up again about Norway racers being in Singapore,,, but found this recent tweet..
feel free to correct me  :)

yenz_lim  Yeni Salim
Ouw, ada team amazing race di terminal 1 yuhu ....
11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Ouw, there's an amazing race team in terminal 1 yuhu...

yenz_lim Yeni Salim
So excited to see the amazing race's team here ^_^
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

and she was at the Changi airport, singapore...

I've tweeted back to her to ask for more description...  :)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 04:56:50 AM »
Here it is... got the racer's picture

@yenz_lim
Yeni Salim
See the yellow ticket on the table ? Their talking bout this season route

Are they Israeli racers who just finish there, ?  :duno:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 05:04:40 AM »

@yenz_lim
Yeni Salim

More info to come :

yenz_lim Yeni Salim
Ouw, this season route, they went to india, vietnam etc
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 05:05:00 AM »

@yenz_lim
Yeni Salim

They look like:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 05:09:14 AM »
If they are in the same terminal as the tweeter.... then they're going to MELBOURNE!!!!

I'm gunning for this one if they do go to melbourne..!!!! *detective in a mission*!!!!!

Scheduled Qantas QF010 arrival in Melbourne 06.30 in the morning... hope I wake up already -_-"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:16:08 AM by ZouLy »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 05:23:41 AM »

@yenz_lim
Yeni Salim

They look like:

and the girls at the back :

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2012, 05:40:39 AM »
Good job ZouLy!

I think the guy at the table between Karim & Khabat is one of the Falander twins.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2012, 07:47:16 AM »
Here's another person who saw the Norwegian TAR teams at the airport. She didn't say which one.

HEYJULIEE_ Julie Huynh
Amazing race people at the airport!! ZOMGGGG!!
7 hours ago

HEYJULIEE_ Julie Huynh
@
@wanillabean lol can't record where we were.
3 hours ago

HEYJULIEE_ Julie Huynh
@
@wanillabean they were asking for money!!
3 hours ago

HEYJULIEE_ Julie Huynh
@
@thumbsticks LOL. They had the yellow pamphlet sticking out of their belts and I was like OMG!! I know what that is!! Lol
3 hours ago

HEYJULIEE_ Julie Huynh
@
@thumbsticks we saw about 3 maybe 4 teams and camera crews? The guy thought he was so cool, sticking the pamphlet out... But damn, he was!!
3 hours ago

I can't tell where Julie lived or where she might be going, but wanillabean is from Melbourne, so it is possible Julie is flying to Melbourne and saw them for that reason.

I don't know if the asking for money tweet refers to TAR Norway, but that's an interesting twist if it does.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2012, 08:00:48 AM »
I'm not sure what to make of this one. I think this tweet is probably bogus, but I'll put it up just in case I'm wrong.

DOrlick Drew Orlick
Just met cast & crew of the Norwegian Amazing Race. Be jealous.
7 hours ago

His page says he's from Eugene, OR. His recent tweets give no evidence of him traveling and mention stuff like playing Madden Football, but I doubt he'd be taking his Xbox while traveling. However, he posts quite a few pictures, most of which don't look like Oregon, but can't be pinned down to a specific location, such as a palm tree and a car with a non USA license plate.

Online Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 08:16:30 AM »
I'm not sure what to make of this one. I think this tweet is probably bogus, but I'll put it up just in case I'm wrong.

DOrlick Drew Orlick
7 hours ago

His page says he's from Eugene, OR. His recent tweets give no evidence of him traveling and mention stuff like playing Madden Football, but I doubt he'd be taking his Xbox while traveling. However, he posts quite a few pictures, most of which don't look like Oregon, but can't be pinned down to a specific location, such as a palm tree and a car with a non USA license plate.

I think this might be genuine. He is from Oregon but a lot of his Tweets point to being in Vietnam. And that's definitely a Vietnamese license plate on the Audi. But he may have been flying back to Oregon via Singapore when he met them.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »
OK, this tweet is very interesting!

lifeguardhoppo Bruce Hopkins
Doing a run through in the morning for Amazing Race Norway. Should be some fun!!
18 Jan

His twitter page says he's the Head Lifeguard at Bondi Beach in Sydney. It could be that Melbourne is the second leg in Australia!

Zouly, did your contact say what airport she was at? I note that yenz_lim and HEYJULIEE_ were only off of Twitter for 2 to 4 hours after their sighting, so that would fit with a relatively short flight from Sydney to Melbourne.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2012, 08:46:37 AM »

DOrlick Drew Orlick
7 hours ago

I think this might be genuine. He is from Oregon but a lot of his Tweets point to being in Vietnam. And that's definitely a Vietnamese license plate on the Audi. But he may have been flying back to Oregon via Singapore when he met them.

Great! Thanks for the info. I was going to try and figure out the license plate, but Vietnam would have been way down the list of places I would have checked.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:33:18 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2012, 09:17:28 AM »

Doing a run through in the morning for Amazing Race Norway. Should be some fun!!
18 Jan

His twitter page says he's the Head Lifeguard at Bondi Beach in Sydney. It could be that Melbourne is the second leg in Australia!

Zouly, did your contact say what airport she was at? I note that yenz_lim and HEYJULIEE_ were only off of Twitter for 2 to 4 hours after their sighting, so that would fit with a relatively short flight from Sydney to Melbourne.

my contact said that the racers was in a different flight, Melbourne might only be a connection airport to go to Sydney... :(

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »

18 Jan

my contact said that the racers was in a different flight, Melbourne might only be a connection airport to go to Sydney... :(

I see that you mentioned Qantas QF010 earlier. If that's right, then I take it that your contact was in Singapore. If the lead from Sydney is true, then that does make Melbourne less likely. However, we don't know for sure what day they are going to be at Bondi Beach, so I wouldn't give up hope for a leg in Melbourne. It's still possible. If you're able, it might still be worth going to the airport in Melbourne to see what happens.

A leg in Singapore does seem very possible now. Very sneaky of them to follow TAR Israel just a few days later. Plus, I've seen many, many tweets lately about The Amazing Race in Singapore at the zoo. I'm pretty sure that must have been a week long activity for school kids, but it completely buried any sightings. I was skipping over anything that said Singapore the last few days.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:46:13 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2012, 10:09:25 AM »

18 Jan

I see that you mentioned Qantas QF010 earlier. If that's right, then I take it that your contact was in Singapore. If the lead from Sydney is true, then that does make Melbourne less likely. However, we don't know for sure what day they are going to be at Bondi Beach, so I wouldn't give up hope for a leg in Melbourne. It's still possible. If you're able, it might still be worth going to the airport in Melbourne to see what happens.

There are two direct flights to Sydney leaving from Changi airport, Terminal 1 in the evening that the racers spotted...

If she suspect believed that they're boarding different Qantas, it could be QF06 direct to Sydney arrive at 6.30 this morning...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2012, 09:50:13 PM »
Hopefully we will know soon! :)

Sydney is a definite go as far as we know. No evidence for Melbourne so far though...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »
I found a tweet that claims a version of the Amazing Race was filming in Hue, Vietnam.

taemean m i a ☂
lol my friend went to Hue and met the Amazing Race crew o.o
6 hours ago

I don't know that any other versions are filming right now, so I expect that it's the Norwegian TAR. It matches up with what ZouLy's contact yenz_lim statement about the rout going to India and Vietnam, so that sounds like good information.

Offline DDU

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2012, 07:48:33 AM »
Ello people, Dan Down Under from the Sucks forum here. One of my really good friends was at Coogee Beach (Sydney) today and texted me a few pics of TAR: Norway being filmed on the beach. By the looks of it there was some sort of beach volleyball task, and she said she yelled good luck at the "2 hispanic looking dudes"before they ran away. This was about 6:40pm - 7:20pm our time. Might I say, it was pretty effin late to be at Coogee but the weather was amazeballs today.

Anyway, here are the pics :) No idea how to make them smaller though so...

Enjoy peeps.

Also, here's Coogee Beach in relation to the Airport and the CBD.

ETA: Also guys, you really think Melbourne? Currently the Australian Open is going into it's 2nd week there...I really doubt they're gunna be doing anything there especially at this time. Hey just my two cents.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:56:41 AM by DDU »

Online Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 07:52:18 AM »
Awesome find, thanks for sharing! Looks like the same two guys in the photo at the airport..

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 08:27:44 AM »
Great pictures, Dan! Thanks for sharing. I agree the two guys do look like the ones from the airport. I think I see the lesbian couple sitting on the sand in the 3rd picture too. Not sure what's going on in the first pic. looks like two teams leaving and another beyond them doing something in the sand. Setting up a court?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 11:34:56 AM »
Thanks for the great photos!

Welcome to RFF DDU!

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.