Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

American Idol Season 11

<< < (19/20) > >>

LoveRocked:
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/wednesday-ratings-idol-down-from-last-week-on-track-to-beat-the-voice.htm

@AmericanIdol was the No. 1 program last night in A18-49 (5.3/15), A18-34 (3.6/12-tie w/ Modern Family) & Total Viewers (17.9 million)

Idol beat last night’s No. 2 program in A18-49 by +20% (5.3/15 vs. 4.4/12, Modern Family) & by +56% in Total Viewers (17.9m vs. 11.5m, CSI)

Last night, #FOX won its ninth consecutive Wednesday night among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Total Viewers #AmericanIdol #Season11

FOX American Idol (8-10p) 5.3 15 17.877

LoveRocked:
American Idol Will Continue With 2 Hour Performance Shows in April

American Idol was originally scheduled to cut back to 90 minute performance episodes on April 4 to make way for I Hate My Teenaged Daughter. The half hour sitcom is fairing so poorly in it’s current Tuesday night slot, that FOX has decided to push the series out to the summer (it will likely be cancelled shortly due to poor ratings).

Now, Idol will air 2 hour Wednesday episodes of American Idol throughout the month of April. How they are going to fill up 120 minutes worth of show as the number of contestants dwindle is something I don’t want to contemplate at the moment. Nigel Lythgoe and Ken Warwick are probably devising new ways to torture us with filler as we speak.

I remember the old days…maybe Season 7 and prior–the episodes would cut back to 90 minutes at Top 9 or 10.  At Top 8 or so, they would cut back to an hour.  During Season 5–Idol’s most popular season ratings wise–there were hour-long performance shows and 30 minute results.  THINK ABOUT THAT FOX.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-will-continue-with-2-hour-performance-shows-in-april.htm

LoveRocked:
Top Ten Finalists Announces for “American Idol 2012″

SHANNON MAGRANE IS ELIMINATED ON “AMERICAN IDOL”

TOP 10 PERFORM LIVE

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, ON FOX

Lana Del Rey and Season 10 Finalist Haley Reinhart

to Perform on Next Results Show Thursday, March 22

Shannon Magrane was eliminated tonight on AMERICAN IDOL after she received the fewest votes among the finalists. On Wednesday’s dramatic performance show, in which contestants sang songs from the year they were born, it was revealed that Jermaine Jones was disqualified. On tonight’s results show, Demi Lovato sang her latest hit “Give Your Heart A Break” and Daughtry returned to the IDOL stage and performed their megahit “Outta My Head.”

Next week, on Wednesday, March 21 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), the Top 10 – DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez, Elise Testone and Erika Van Pelt – will take to the IDOL stage to perform songs of Billy Joel for America’s votes!

Tune in the following night, Thursday, March 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) to the live results show to find out which Top 10 finalist is sent home. In addition, Lana Del Ray will take the stage and perform her latest hit “Video Games” and Season 10 IDOL finalist, Haley Reinhart will return to perform her new single “Free.”

http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/03/top-ten-finalists-announces-for-american-idol-2012/

BlooperGuy:
Happy that Haley's making a epic return!  :luvya:

TexasLady:
Billy Joel night with P Diddy mentoring!! Hope they all do well tonight!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version