Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

American Idol Season 11

<< < (4/20) > >>

bee1233:
I wish I was one that had watched the show. :'(  Is the show on Sunday a repeat or a new show?  We have not had cable or internet for 5 days.

LoveRocked:

--- Quote from: bee1233 on January 21, 2012, 08:56:14 PM ---I wish I was one that had watched the show. :'(  Is the show on Sunday a repeat or a new show?  We have not had cable or internet for 5 days.

--- End quote ---

Can you use watch tv online. www.watchseries-online.com.. trying.. It's the show is new show! :)

bee1233:
Thank you.  I tried the link but the internet still too slow here.  I guess I should be happy to have electricity.  Hoping it will be put on Demand next week.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: NavySealMotivator on January 21, 2012, 02:53:02 PM ---The judges shouldn't have let go " Shane Bruce " from Moundsville so soon.  Sounded like he had a gifted voice that needed alittle help and i'm sure next time he was on stage could have done better.  I guess maybe next year for him.

--- End quote ---

I felt the same way, he was so devastated about what they said but he actually sang really well. I hope he tries again, working in a coal mine isn't what I'd want for a lifetime job. (Won't be because coal mining is going to go away.)

Welcome to RFF NavySealMotivator! 

:bigwelcome

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: bee1233 on January 22, 2012, 01:24:18 AM ---Thank you.  I tried the link but the internet still too slow here.  I guess I should be happy to have electricity.  Hoping it will be put on Demand next week.

--- End quote ---

Whoa! Sorry that you are having problems bee! I hope they have cleared things there for you! I just checked and we do have AI on demand, I didn't realize we had it!  :hoot: :hoot:

Tonight's show is brand new so set your DVR or Tivo! (Hoping you have access bee!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version