Author Topic: The Celebrity Apprentice 5  (Read 21078 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
The Celebrity Apprentice 5
« on: January 04, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »
Adam Carolla

Arsenio Hall

Clay Aiken

Dee Snider

George Takei
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:13:04 PM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Celebrity Apprentice 5
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:59:12 PM »
Lou Ferrigno

Michael Andretti

Paul Teutul, Sr.

Penn Jillette

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:14:43 PM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 02:02:26 PM »
Aubrey O'Day

Cheryl Tiegs

Dayana Mendoza

Debbie Gibson

Lisa Lampanelli

Patricia Velásquez

Teresa Giudice

Tia Carrere

Victoria Gotti
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 03:16:54 PM by LoveRocked »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 02:11:58 PM »
THE “CELEBRITY APPRENTICE” RETURNS TO NBC WITH MORE DRAMA AND STARS THAN EVER, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12

18 Celebrities Will Compete to Win Money for Charity
and the Title of Celebrity Apprentice
NEW YORK, NY – Wednesday, January 4 – Donald Trump, executive producer and star of “Celebrity Apprentice,” announced today the newest and largest-ever lineup of famous faces appearing on the fifth installment of the series, premiering Sunday, February 12 at 9pm EST/PST on NBC.The men are: late-night legend Arsenio Hall, pop star Clay Aiken, radio host Adam Carolla, the “Incredible Hulk” Lou Ferrigno, magician/comedian Penn Jillette, rock star Dee Snider, actor George Takei, IndyCar legend Michael Andretti, and star of “American Chopper,” Paul Teutul, Sr.
The women are: supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, pop star Debbie Gibson, actress and multi-Grammy winner Tia Carrere, author and reality star Victoria Gotti, comedienne Lisa Lampanelli, former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, singer and actress Aubrey O’Day, actress and model Patricia Velásquez, and star of “Real Housewives of New Jersey,” Teresa Giudice.

“This season of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ will be the most exciting yet. The show will be great, with a record number of contestants and 15 episodes. We are thrilled to bring 18 new and talented celebrities who will help me make ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’ one of the hottest shows on television this spring. This will be season 12 — Amazing!” said Mr. Trump.

All 18 business-savvy celebrity contestants will compete with the goal of raising money and awareness for their charity of choice. The last person standing will be chosen as the Celebrity Apprentice and have the honor of delivering a $250,000 bonus check to their designated charity, following in the footsteps of previous winners Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers, Bret Michaels and John Rich.

The celebrities will be subject to long hours, grueling deadlines, intellectual challenges, personality clashes, and intense scrutiny under the careful watch of Donald Trump and his advisors, Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump. Last season, “Celebrity Apprentice” raised a record amount for the contestants’ charities, donating over $3.1 million to charity.

“We’ve never seen such a smart and funny group as this year’s lineup of celebrities,” said executive producer Mark Burnett. “‘Celebrity Apprentice’ is better than ever, and it’s all for a great purpose – raising millions for charity.”

“Celebrity Apprentice” airs Sundays at 9:00p.m. ET/PT on NBC

http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/01/nbc-announces-latest-celebrity-apprentice-contestants/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 04:52:42 PM by LoveRocked »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 01:04:40 AM »
“Celebrity Apprentice” Gets Delayed Until February 19

NBC MOVES SEASON PREMIERE OF ‘THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE’ BACK ONE WEEK TO FEBRUARY 19; ‘HARRY’S LAW’ TO RETURN ON MARCH 11

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – January 13, 2012 – NBC will move the season premiere of “The Celebrity Apprentice” back one week to Sunday, February 19 (9-11 p.m. ET) from its previously announced debut of Sunday, February 12 (9-11 p.m. ET). An original two-hour episode of “Fear Factor” will now be broadcast on Sunday, February 12 (9-11 p.m. ET).

In addition, “Harry’s Law” will return on March 11 (10-11 p.m. ET). It was previously scheduled to resume March 4 (10-11 p.m. ET).

NBC also will broadcast a one-hour version of the previous week’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” prior to the series’ original episode on Sunday, February 26 (8-9 p.m. ET) and again on Sunday, March 4 (8-9 p.m. ET).

http://tvpressfeed.com/2012/01/celebrity-apprentice-gets-delayed-until-february-19/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 09:16:21 AM »
Thanks for the cast photos and information LoveRocked! Strong personalities this year with Paul Teutul, Sr, Teresa Giudice and Victoria Gotti, will they bring the drama?

I'm sorry it's delayed but it will give me time to get my DVR cleared out.   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 02:57:42 PM »
Thanks for the cast photos and information LoveRocked!

You more than welcome, I will keep posted for upcoming episode or stuff.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 03:02:13 PM »
Celebrity Apprentice 5 Promo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ofk2rPc3T-E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ofk2rPc3T-E?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 03:40:04 PM »
I wonder how many times Teresa's table flip has been shown since it happened.   :lol3:

This is going to be a huge season!! I wish they would start it now.  :hoot:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 12:58:18 PM »
I love this promo. "If you attack me, I'll attack you right back *table flip*... for charity."

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 01:16:48 PM »
I love this promo. "If you attack me, I'll attack you right back *table flip*... for charity."

Love it!  :lol3:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:48 PM »
Loved the premiere! My favorites are Patricia, Teresa, Aubrey "I have the most twitter followers out of everyone in this room!" and of Course George <3333

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »
It was obvious from the beginning of this episode that the men would ride Paul's amazing fund-raising skills to victory. The women all held back except for Patricia. I would have also fired Cheryl Tiegs for unwillingness to have her hoard of contacts tapped to support someone else. Donald Trump likes to do that. I bet that another factor in his decision was that Victoria is a lot more controversial.

Paul personally got a $305,000 check from one donor, $35,000 from winning the sandwich taste test judged by Rachel Ray, and miscellaneous small amounts from the other. That total was around $370,000. Patricia got perhaps $105,000 from one donor but the rest of the women did no better than than rest of the men for an approximate $130,000 total. It was quite a whuppin' but the well-observed transgressions of Victoria and Cheryl saved Patricia to fight another day.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 12:47:32 PM by apskip »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 04:02:33 PM »
Next Week Promo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NjU5_4EEaWM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NjU5_4EEaWM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_GB</a>

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 03:23:53 PM »
I just noticed that Bravo is going to repeat the first episode today (2/15/2102) at 6pm ET/5pm CT. And being on Bravo, it could have more than one showing of each episode. :conf:

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 08:46:22 PM »
I also loved premiere! My favorites are Aubrey O`Day, Debbie Gibson, Patricia Velàsquez, Tia Carrere, Arsenio Hall and Clay Aiken :hearts:
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 06:36:37 PM »
I don't know if I have any favorites yet but I think think this is going to be the best season yet for Celebrity Apprentice. I was surprised that Paul Sr got along so well with the other men except for George who he called "meek". 

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 10:58:08 PM »
I'm sad Victoria Gotti is out.  :'( But it was the right decision. She did lie and was such a mess in the task.

My favorites are Dee, Teresa & Aubrey.

Where was Adam by the way?
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 05:42:23 PM »
We are down to the final 3 for this season.  Clay Aiken, Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day. I have no clue who will be final 2 because I thought it would be Lisa Lampanelli. Since Trump divided the team, I suspect it will be Clay vs Aubrey.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 10:30:35 PM »
We are down to the final 3 for this season.  Clay Aiken, Arsenio Hall and Aubrey O'Day. I have no clue who will be final 2 because I thought it would be Lisa Lampanelli. Since Trump divided the team, I suspect it will be Clay vs Aubrey.

I agree it will be Clay and Aubrey; but the previews made it look like Clay was fired leaving Arsenio and Aubrey to duke it out..I hope we are right on our guess!
delightful just delightful

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »
I have not seen the most recent episode yet.

Teresa and Lisa have been eliminated. Both of those were good decisions. Lisa's record of winning episodes for the team she was on was pretty awful. Teresa's was about the same.

I think the individual who wants it the most is, and has been throughout the competition, Aubrey.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 02:22:15 AM »
I love Dayana Mendoza!  :<3

I dislike Lisa Lampanelli, she is such a mean and rude person!

Offline Katarzyna

• RFF Full Member
  • Sashay away!
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »
Aubrey is so gonna win this. She took Trump's criticisms and made herself a better competitor. I am so glad Lisa was out. She is hostile, malicious & very rude.
Oh Brian, I can't wait til after dinner. Cos then we'll go home and you can watch me have my period.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 03:22:24 AM »
I hope Arsenio wins.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »
This episode started with the firing of Aubrey. That left Clay vs. Arsenio as the finalists.

The final task is to do a charity ad campaign, an event and fundraising for that event, each of which will contribute to the ultimate scoring.

The key is "the help", so 8 eliminated competitors were brought back for Clay and Arsenio to choose from.

Clay with first pick took Adam (apparently wanting to go in a comedy direction). Arsenio took Penn.
Clay took Lisa. Arsenio took Debbie (apparently wanting to go in a musical direction).
Clay took Paul. Arsenio took Dee.
Clay took Teresa. Arsenio got Aubrey as the last remaining individual. Her difficulty in being managed meant nobody wanted her.

For the publicity campaign, Clay was having locale problems. Arsenio wanted to get a 20 second video of Magic Johnson (to showcase the campaign for the Magic Johnson Foundation). Adam Carolla volunteered his "West Coast crew", but the initial results were poorly done.