Author Topic: The Celebrity Apprentice 5  (Read 21080 times)

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
Re: The Celebrity Apprentice 5
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 03:37:45 PM »
This episode started with the firing of Aubrey. That left Clay vs. Arsenio as the finalists.

The final task is to do a charity ad campaign, an event and fundraising for that event, each of which will contribute to the ultimate scoring.

The key is "the help", so 8 eliminated competitors were brought back for Clay and Arsenio to choose from.

Clay with first pick took Adam (apparently wanting to go in a comedy direction). Arsenio took Penn.
Clay took Lisa. Arsenio took Debbie (apparently wanting to go in a musical direction).
Clay took Paul. Arsenio took Dee.
Clay took Teresa. Arsenio got Aubrey as the last remaining individual. Her difficulty in being managed meant nobody wanted her.

For the publicity campaign, Clay was having locale problems. Arsenio wanted to get a 20 second video of Magic Johnson (to showcase the campaign for the Magic Johnson Foundation). Adam Carolla volunteered his "West Coast crew", but the initial results were poorly done.
I would have sworn from the 'preview' at the end of the last episode that he fired Clay.  You see trump sitting there, like he had just fired Lisa, he then looks to the right where Clay would be sitting and says "You're fired" and then looks left and "Congratulations, you're my final 2"

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 10:50:38 AM »
For the publicity campaign, Clay was having locale problems. Arsenio wanted to get a 20 second video of Magic Johnson (to showcase the campaign for the Magic Johnson Foundation). Adam Carolla volunteered his "West Coast crew", but the initial results were poorly done.

I won't be surprised if the file they received from Adam's crew has a second camera angle after the first part.  This will be the face-on view of Magic giving his spiel on his charity.  Good editing, I suppose, but somewhat predictable in my opinion.

I was trying to figure out from the episode whose problems they were highlighting most, thinking they might be trying to show an underdog who eventually becomes the winner, but it's really up in the air for me at the moment.

I'm rooting for Clay, but would be happy with either outcome.  This has been a really enjoyable season for me.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »
Every season the Celebrity Apprentice produces come up with trivial stupid "twists" for the finalists to overcome. They typically have no problem doing so, but it makes Donald Trump look even wiser than he is for getting people who can best handle such incidents into the finale.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 04:00:57 AM »
Is 'Dee' referring to Dayana?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 04:03:44 AM »
AUBERY :torche

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2012, 10:45:51 AM »
Is 'Dee' referring to Dayana?

No, Dee Snider, the rocker who broke his finger in the Medieval Times challenge.

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2012, 03:54:25 PM »
AUBERY :torche
I KNOW RIGHT! I swore Trump was gonna fire Arsenio.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
Oh, thanks chill_sd.  :)

I hope Arsenio wins now.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »
I also hate the twists, some horrible tragedy in the making but it never really happens.  :lol:

I don't know which one of the two will win but with all the negativity towards Clay's handling of his people helping, it doesn't look good for him. They all get a say in the board room.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »
I also hate the twists, some horrible tragedy in the making but it never really happens.  :lol:

I don't know which one of the two will win but with all the negativity towards Clay's handling of his people helping, it doesn't look good for him. They all get a say in the board room.

I've noticed that when it looks bad for someone they usually end up winning, sadly. I'd much prefer Arsenio winning.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2012, 03:11:55 AM »
So excited for the Finale!  :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2012, 10:55:34 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS

ARSENIO HALL

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE SEASON 5 CHAMPION!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2012, 07:51:29 AM »
A great finale and a surprise for me because I thought Trump was going to choose Clay Aiken. What I liked about both of them, they were gracious with each other.

Congratulations Arsenio for winning and congrats to Clay who raised the most money and had the better show.  :hoot: :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.