Archive > Big Brother 14

Big Brother 14 *Speculation and Possible Spoilers*

(1/40) > >>

mgiudajr:
Does anyone know if it's going to be all newbies or an All-Stars 2 season?
I would believe All-Stars 2 is coming soon maybe season 15 if not 14.
So Everyone comment with a list of the people you THINK would be brought back, not who you want but who you think. :)

TexasLady:
Welcome to RFF mgiudajr! I don't think we've even seen an app go up yet for the next season but I would like just a mix of ordinary people, no returning HGs from any other season. But that's just me.  :cmaslol

:welcome:

Reality_Gal:
You will hear more about it starting in May or June I would say. It seems so long.

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: mgiudajr on December 31, 2011, 07:42:25 PM ---Does anyone know if it's going to be all newbies or an All-Stars 2 season?
I would believe All-Stars 2 is coming soon maybe season 15 if not 14.
So Everyone comment with a list of the people you THINK would be brought back, not who you want but who you think. :)

--- End quote ---

I agree with ya on another all-stars coming. I would like to see all-stars mixed with newbies. that would be a lot of fun!

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on January 03, 2012, 08:31:56 AM ---Welcome to RFF mgiudajr! I don't think we've even seen an app go up yet for the next season but I would like just a mix of ordinary people, no returning HGs from any other season. But that's just me.  :cmaslol

:welcome:

--- End quote ---

Ditto. I would love to see someone from Washington on there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version