Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

If you had a chance to add a twist to Survivor what would it be

<< < (6/6)

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 05, 2012, 12:57:26 AM ---What about this for a twist: The tribe is show the tape of the voting ,so they see who voted for who.

--- End quote ---

That could work well, actually. But most of the time it is pretty obvious who voted for who, but sometimes this could change the game significantly. Not a bad idea at all! :tup:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on January 12, 2012, 05:21:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 05, 2012, 12:57:26 AM ---What about this for a twist: The tribe is show the tape of the voting ,so they see who voted for who.

--- End quote ---

That could work well, actually. But most of the time it is pretty obvious who voted for who, but sometimes this could change the game significantly. Not a bad idea at all! :tup:

--- End quote ---

No actually racer, they do not know who voted for who. It is a bad idea. It makes Survivor pointless.

Aussie:
This isn't a twist, but I'd love to see Survivor go to Madagascar, the Caspian Aral Sea or Socotra.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on January 13, 2012, 02:26:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on January 12, 2012, 05:21:01 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

No actually racer, they do not know who voted for who. It is a bad idea. It makes Survivor pointless.

--- End quote ---

Well on some seasons (like South Pacific) it was pretty obvious who voted for who at all of the votes except for Elyse, Keith and perhaps Rick.

However, after watching most of Micronesia, I have to agree that in that season, they wouldn't have known at all. I guess I only thought that they would know who voted for who as I have only seen the recent seasons. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version