The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Ranking the Teams - Season by Season, leg placements (TAR 1 - 33)

<< < (19/27) > >>

Marionete:
Ugh, the partner switch is gonna make all the leaderboards/averages a mess.

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Marionete on February 07, 2018, 09:52:29 PM ---Ugh, the partner switch is gonna make all the leaderboards/averages a mess.

--- End quote ---
Maybe not, since Phil checked in the reunited teams in a placement order and the team that finished the tent task was given a better placement than the other team. So that may avoid the problem.

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 07, 2018, 10:41:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on February 07, 2018, 09:52:29 PM ---Ugh, the partner switch is gonna make all the leaderboards/averages a mess.

--- End quote ---
Maybe not, since Phil checked in the reunited teams in a placement order and the team that finished the tent task was given a better placement than the other team. So that may avoid the problem.

--- End quote ---
I think simply ignoring result of leg 7 in counting average is easier
As they are deviant results

Marionete:
Oh, I haven't seen the latest episodes yet, so pardon me. :P

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on February 07, 2018, 10:55:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 07, 2018, 10:41:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I think simply ignoring result of leg 7 in counting average is easier
As they are deviant results

--- End quote ---
Can’t do that for completeness’ sakes. But I’ll need to rewatch that part of the episodes when I can to see if the editing was clear about placement, since a KOR was thrown in as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version