The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Ranking the Teams - Season by Season, leg placements (TAR 1 - 33)

<< < (11/27) > >>

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: APABLD on May 24, 2014, 06:47:29 AM --- Thanks for making a great list, theschnauzers!

Wow I just realised that Dave and Connor are the only winning team to have never left the top 4 in a season.

--- End quote ---

The other two teams to accomplish the feat are Eric-Jeremy season 9 and Art-JJ season 20, both of whom finished the final leg in second place. (And Eric-Jeremy still retain the best overall average placement of all time.)

toanglobal:
Dan & Jordan were the worst averaging place team among team never check-in at pitstop or finish ine at last place

theschnauzers:
toanglobal, I'll be posting the primary list in the other thread within a few days. That one takes longer because of the fact that counting teams with multiple appearances separately, its over 300 teams now, and I have to make sure I properly color code first place, last place and final three teams.....something that can be a problem with the list now being that long. :)

APABLD:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on May 24, 2014, 08:15:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: APABLD on May 24, 2014, 06:47:29 AM --- Thanks for making a great list, theschnauzers!

Wow I just realised that Dave and Connor are the only winning team to have never left the top 4 in a season.

--- End quote ---

The other two teams to accomplish the feat are Eric-Jeremy season 9 and Art-JJ season 20, both of whom finished the final leg in second place. (And Eric-Jeremy still retain the best overall average placement of all time.)

--- End quote ---

And Kris & Jon too, I believe. (But only if you discount the 5th place they got in the double length leg)

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: APABLD on May 25, 2014, 09:19:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on May 24, 2014, 08:15:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And Kris & Jon too, I believe. (But only if you discount the 5th place they got in the double length leg)

--- End quote ---
For reasons of standardization, I do count double length legs as separate legs; that's the only way to have a consistent way of comparison.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version