The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

Amazing Race Asia What if?

<< < (2/3) > >>

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on December 24, 2011, 01:40:27 AM ---What if Hussein and Natasha did not use the advantage of paying cab driver to guide them in South Korea leg (TARA4)? Would Jessie and Lani make it through?

--- End quote ---

The Richards would have won that leg, depending on how it when, I think Jess & Lani might just squeak through.

What if Dimple and Sunaina hadn't gotten lost in Australia, how far would they have gotten (assume Hussein & Natasha eliminated instead) ?

Ney:
Speaking of what ifs. Always did think Daichi and Sawaka from Season 2 were a strongish team, if they wern't so unlucky in the leg they were eliminated in they likely would of made it much further, certainly the final 5ish. Marc and Rov and Col and Adr were strong teams but the Japan team were better than the moms, Terri and Henry, and Natasha and Paula(In a way).

They just seemed like the kind of team to me that would upset the established results and would in all likelyhood knock out a few teams earlier than what they were :P

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Ney on December 24, 2011, 11:58:01 PM ---Speaking of what ifs. Always did think Daichi and Sawaka from Season 2 were a strongish team, if they wern't so unlucky in the leg they were eliminated in they likely would of made it much further, certainly the final 5ish. Marc and Rov and Col and Adr were strong teams but the Japan team were better than the moms, Terri and Henry, and Natasha and Paula(In a way).

They just seemed like the kind of team to me that would upset the established results and would in all likelyhood knock out a few teams earlier than what they were :P

--- End quote ---

Impossible. They were always a weak team in my memory. Never the lead pack, always clueless and didn't perform exceedingly well at tasks. Ann and Diane >>> them.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on December 24, 2011, 01:40:27 AM ---Yeap, agree with your thoughts about the starting line, ASEAN is pretty centered location, and affordable in terms with feasibility. Another reason is that the AXN Asia Headquarter located in that region as well  :cmas22

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on December 23, 2011, 07:29:57 AM ---
What if A.D and Fuzzie were in the final three of Season 3 instead of Sam and Vince? Who would have won?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure Geoff and Tisha would have their momentum and strong enough motivation and spirit about winning the race  :cmaslol

What if Hussein and Natasha did not use the advantage of paying cab driver to guide them in South Korea leg (TARA4)? Would Jessie and Lani make it through?

--- End quote ---

Which would suck, cause Geoff and Tisha = :gaah: :crazy:

Jobby:
I was wondering, if Claire and Michelle got onto the plane instead of Hussein and Natasha, would they have given a Richards a run for their money and probably be the second all-female team to win the asian edition? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version