The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

Amazing Race Asia What if?

<< < (3/3)

SoYoung:

--- Quote from: Joab on June 03, 2012, 01:15:53 AM ---I was wondering, if Claire and Michelle got onto the plane instead of Hussein and Natasha, would they have given a Richards a run for their money and probably be the second all-female team to win the asian edition? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Riches vs H/N = 80% vs 20% chance to win

Riches vs C/M = 60% vs 40% chance to win

I was wondering if Ernie and Jeena of TARA1 didn't took risk with the FF. How long would they last seeing how good they placed on the 1st leg?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: SoYoung on June 03, 2012, 03:30:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on June 03, 2012, 01:15:53 AM ---I was wondering, if Claire and Michelle got onto the plane instead of Hussein and Natasha, would they have given a Richards a run for their money and probably be the second all-female team to win the asian edition? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Riches vs H/N = 80% vs 20% chance to win

Riches vs C/M = 60% vs 40% chance to win

I was wondering if Ernie and Jeena of TARA1 didn't took risk with the FF. How long would they last seeing how good they placed on the 1st leg?

--- End quote ---

Not very long. I guess maybe until Final 5. That season had really really competitive teams.

Also, they didn't really need the money... as with other teams on TARA who are mactors. BUT, they are really rich, mind you.

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on December 24, 2011, 06:50:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: ZouLy on December 24, 2011, 01:40:27 AM ---What if Hussein and Natasha did not use the advantage of paying cab driver to guide them in South Korea leg (TARA4)? Would Jessie and Lani make it through?

--- End quote ---

The Richards would have won that leg, depending on how it when, I think Jess & Lani might just squeak through.

What if Dimple and Sunaina hadn't gotten lost in Australia, how far would they have gotten (assume Hussein & Natasha eliminated instead) ?

--- End quote ---
Ethan & Khaire still booted in Indonesia, in leg 10 both Indian girls and the Filipino-Australian girls might be ended in South Korea, leaving F3 with Richards, Claire & Michelle and Dimple & Susaina or Jess & Lani, without Hussein & Natasha, I thought Claire & Michelle would book a best flight to Singapore, with their home country and this leg's design was favored for girls, they had a chance to win

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version