The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

Amazing Race Asia What if?

(1/3) > >>

redskevin88:
Hey guys, I'm doing an Amazing Race Asia What if? thread. The next person who answers get to ask the next question and so on.

In Season 2 what if Terri & Henry had not fallen hours behind in Germany?

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on December 22, 2011, 04:43:16 AM ---
In Season 2 what if Terri & Henry had not fallen hours behind in Germany?

--- End quote ---

It seems a bit hard for me to determine the strength and the concentration for both of them during that leg... They look so tiring (and keep fighting, gosh -_-") ... and the only chance to catch up other teams is either with Hour of Operation or train schedule, but unfortunately didn't happened...

I think they (probably) still come in last...

ZouLy:
What if TARA took the Starting Line outside ASEAN region(s)... ?? :naughtyd:

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on December 22, 2011, 06:21:20 AM ---What if TARA took the Starting Line outside ASEAN region(s)... ?? :naughtyd:

--- End quote ---

It seems unlikely, because the show is more popular in countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (where most of the contestants are) and also because of budget airlines.

What if A.D and Fuzzie were in the final three of Season 3 instead of Sam and Vince? Who would have won?

ZouLy:
Yeap, agree with your thoughts about the starting line, ASEAN is pretty centered location, and affordable in terms with feasibility. Another reason is that the AXN Asia Headquarter located in that region as well  :cmas22

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on December 23, 2011, 07:29:57 AM ---
What if A.D and Fuzzie were in the final three of Season 3 instead of Sam and Vince? Who would have won?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure Geoff and Tisha would have their momentum and strong enough motivation and spirit about winning the race  :cmaslol

What if Hussein and Natasha did not use the advantage of paying cab driver to guide them in South Korea leg (TARA4)? Would Jessie and Lani make it through?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version