Archive > Survivor: South Pacific

Brandon You Actually Did It

<< < (2/3) > >>

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
Well, according to his Twitter, his dad couldn't make it because he had to take care of all the kids. 

Kate04:

--- Quote from: Prophet on December 20, 2011, 10:49:31 AM ---I said it before and I'll say it again: Brandon is just a poor confused boy trying to be a man, who has no business being on Survivor. However, I will still respect him more than his uncle. :res: Or his father. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Agreeing with you; and in this respect he showed that a Hanz can rise above the "lowlifeness" of his Uncle and even his father.

Don't forget guys, he is a kid - he is only 19!!!  He has clearly not matured and seemed more like a lost child than a Survivor contestant.  He seemed as lost at the reunion show as he did during the last half of the season.  I hope he can pull his life together.

Having said this, he does owe Makayla an apology and I do not know where all of that was coming from.  Unless he was attracted to her and he could not handle that fact. 

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Kate04 on December 20, 2011, 11:34:26 PM ---Having said this, he does owe Makayla an apology and I do not know where all of that was coming from.  Unless he was attracted to her and he could not handle that fact.

--- End quote ---

I suspect it was something like this too. :cmas5

SuperTux:
Brandon redeemed it; then Russell destructed it.

Laz_x:
Brandon is an idiot, he was not ready for the game and didnt grasp the concept. God doesn't play survivor people do. How dare he,and the others who followed try and win challenges by praying to God, Brandon should have went
home earlier, IMHO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version