Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

Brendan and Rachel on TAR **please read post 1**

<< < (2/12) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 19, 2011, 06:34:48 PM ---THIS IS A LIVE THREAD! If you want to go gaga over BR go do it their new thread please.

--- End quote ---

:lol3:

I'm indifferent to them at this point. I'm not really surprised they make it this far, because they seem like they're hard to get rid of. :lol:

Cocoa:
I hope them at the rappelling is true (and not a decoy run)! :lol: :hearts: I haven't watched BBAmerica, but seeing random clips online... she is AMAZING! :hearts: :hearts:

Reilly Queens:
*Stands with BRENCHEL supporters proudly*

Hope they win!

bc922:
I'll probably be in the minority but I'm excited to see Brenchel on TAR!  I think they're very OTT and entertaining (when together but separately, just Rachel :cmaslol), which should make for some great tv.  On top of that, they are also very competitive.  It'll definitely be interesting to see how they fare outside of the confined Big Brother house and in the various countries.  I'm anticipating some great quotes coming from Rachel so hopefully they make it far!

Zvarri:
I just can't get enough of Rachel and I am so glad I will be seeing her grace my TV screen again  :cmas9

This will be an awesome season unlike the previous season...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version