Archive > The Amazing Race 20 Spoilers

Brendan and Rachel on TAR **please read post 1**

<< < (12/12)

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: rachfan4life on February 21, 2012, 12:00:50 PM ---Hi all :) ok Im brand new to this TAR forum stuff etc...And TAR and have a question....Does final 3 for Brenchal mean they still have a chance of winning the whole thing? Or that they came in third??...Man I hope it means they can still win...I am Rachel CRAZYY!!!...lol

--- End quote ---

We are unsure as to their status but hopefully if you are a Brenchel fan, they are one of the final 3 and could win it all

(Joab is pulling your leg..)   :lol:

Welcome to RFF rachfan4life!    :bigwelcome

rachfan4life:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on February 21, 2012, 01:28:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: rachfan4life on February 21, 2012, 12:00:50 PM ---Hi all :) ok Im brand new to this TAR forum stuff etc...And TAR and have a question....Does final 3 for Brenchal mean they still have a chance of winning the whole thing? Or that they came in third??...Man I hope it means they can still win...I am Rachel CRAZYY!!!...lol

--- End quote ---

We are unsure as to their status but hopefully if you are a Brenchel fan, they are one of the final 3 and could win it all

(Joab is pulling your leg..)   :lol:

Welcome to RFF rachfan4life!    :bigwelcome

--- End quote ---

lol yeah i figured as much...and yes a huuuge fan!!...i hope they do win it all...i feel they have a very good shot at it...and tyvm for the welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version